Cobra commander head sculpt and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks really good. Really considering opting in for the painted sculpt. They're coming out awesome. Have my CC waiting!
ED1859BB-FFC8-43B9-9FB7-22447CC33472.jpg

Last edited:
Yes that is how it should be it the original cartoon depiction. Even sideshow did this differently. I don't think it signify a rank by itself, CC is readily identifiable it does not need any markings to distinguish him from the rest. I have tried a solid rectangle and it looks so lame at this scale. If you check my early proto-type you can see it. I also added a very slight taper but at the end I went with this as I personally feel it gives a more unique "twist".

Solid rectangle looks great on the prototype to me :)

Anyway, they're looking mighty impressive.

Yea I would be interested in a set. With rectangle stripe.
Copy that EF. I will do your white rectangle stripe instead. Do you want it straight or with a mild taper like I did on the pro-type version? Just bare with me as the first round is complete.

Added to the list is
1. EF
2. Fuzzhead
3. +/- SirGor

Guys are you ok with the shiny helmet or you want me to add a dull coat to make it flat? or are you ok with a gloss helmet like the one you are seeing in my latest pics? I can also make it into satin finish (medium gloss). Please do let me know her so I can make a note of it.

I would really like a flat helmet with no stripe when you have time dude...
No rush as im broke for the next few weeks!
Amazing work dude, really good.

Back