Cobra commander head sculpt and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you add me to the list? I'd like a straight stripe. And satin helmet. And no hurry on mine.

Just throwing this idea out there...

I wouldn't mind actually having the stripe be like this either:

gijoe_L36.jpg

It seems to translate well on the 3 3/4 figures Hasbro's done like that, and it even looks pretty good on the cosplay costumes.

Just throwing this idea out there...

I wouldn't mind actually having the stripe be like this either:

gijoe_L36.jpg

It seems to translate well on the 3 3/4 figures Hasbro's done like that, and it even looks pretty good on the cosplay costumes.

That would be nice, isn't the stripe the same on the back of the helmet starts out smaller then gets a little bigger?

Wow, this is really incredible!!! I can't understnd how time and time again a single person working on their own can nail it, yet Sideshow with an entire team continues to fail :lol

Flawless work on this one, just impressive all around :rock :rock

Looks really good. Really considering opting in for the painted sculpt. They're coming out awesome. Have my CC waiting!
ED1859BB-FFC8-43B9-9FB7-22447CC33472.jpg

If I my eyes do not deceive me that is the Hall of Fame COBRA Commander outfit. I still have the figure and I love that you are using it for your Enemy Leader. How did you make the sleeves longer; did you do anything to the pants?

Thanks, I was really close to tossing mine on eBay as he just doesn't look like a $175 figure. But this head will make him a winner.

Yeah, just buying the parts would have been the way to go on this one... I think I'll just sell off the stuff I'm not using (both heads, boots, maybe a few other bits) to help take some of the sting out of it. There is a lot of good with the Sideshow figure, but enough bad and wtf? to really mess him up :lol

sure he does..if you give him a new body, strip him down...give him whole new gear...lol..oh wait..crap....next time i just need to buy the parts instead...
DSC02632_zpsd37707f3.jpg

I always wanted to know what the hell is that white thing on his belt is it a to do list or something?

Thanks, I was really close to tossing mine on eBay as he just doesn't look like a $175 figure. But this head will make him a winner.

Just like everything else in this hobby, he is overpriced. $150ish he should have been. But the outfit is well tailored for the Pro and has some nice stuff. A fun figure to put in all kinds of poses and expressions.

I always wanted to know what the hell is that white thing on his belt is it a to do list or something?

Control box for his laser pistol holder.

Just like everything else in this hobby, he is overpriced. $150ish he should have been. But the outfit is well tailored for the Pro and has some nice stuff. A fun figure to put in all kinds of poses and expressions.

Agreed... you can tell Sideshow did think some aspects of him through, but how the giant head got approved is beyond me :lol But if it were only $150 and the friggin' knees worked I would have been a much happier customer.

Back