Cobra commander head sculpt and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha, I am no master. Lol! I am good at buying and collecting parts and a little dyeing so far but that is it. I will get to it all soon though!

Ignore this post. The board is already overflowing with sculpts from these characters.

after some joes..id love to see your take on some other things...wolverine, batman, superheros..or actors...things like that...cause if you knock it out like the joe stuff...man....just think of what your other stuff would look like..

Ignore this post. The board is already overflowing with sculpts from these characters.

after some joes..id love to see your take on some other things...wolverine, batman, superheros..or actors...things like that...cause if you knock it out like the joe stuff...man....just think of what your other stuff would look like..

Pace your Eel sculpt is amazing I am totally in for one! Was one of my favorites as a kid. Spider I'm gonna need some suits ;)

Thanks Witekite Eels will be on the list. I will update here from time to time and once ready I will let you know.

Nothing much lately as work is so heavy. I have managed to do this......Nothing is final....I'm not happy with how it goes, maybe I'm not just feeling it right now but we'll see how it goes. This is just a WIP, nothing much. Hat is a long way to go.....might just scrap this one.

I think he looks to old for Gung-Ho, what you guys think?

Awesome looking sculpt! I agree though he seems a bit old for GH. I also feel a cloth hat would be better than a molded one. I dipped mine in fabric stiffener and molded it how I want, so it's kind of the best of both worlds.
PICT0341.jpg

Don't scrap that head, man. If you're unhappy with it as a gung ho, by all means reboot, but I think you should throw some slicked hair on and I'd buy it as a Mutt face easy.

Crazy awesome dude! But slow down! I feel my bank book and it is way too light now! Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's closer to Mindbender than Mutt.

Maybe, but most comic artists followed suit from the toon (or vice versa) and gave Mindbender those crazy high cheekbones, probably why that wasn't my first thought when seeing it.

Back