XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Argh, I really like how this statue is turning out... But I already own the SSC Dio, and I don't know how XM could reach the awesomness of the fallen heroes base, as Marvel didn't approve it for their version.
I'm torn, because I prefer the scale and face sculpt of the XM version, and at the same time, I really like the base and Lady Death of the SSC version... What to do, what to do...

Argh, I really like how this statue is turning out... But I already own the SSC Dio, and I don't know how XM could reach the awesomness of the fallen heroes base, as Marvel didn't approve it for their version.
I'm torn, because I prefer the scale and face sculpt of the XM version, and at the same time, I really like the base and Lady Death of the SSC version... What to do, what to do...

You can put Lady Death next to Thanos XM. :yess:

I thought about putting Lady Death alongside XM Thanos... but that doesn't solve the base problem.

871742355_eWCxN-L.jpg
200066_press23-001.jpg

Come, as XM didn't get approval for such a concept, it's going to be hard to top...

Hey savage, when my wife sees all these XM statues come into the house and finds out what they cost I'll be on the hook for a diamond ring! :lol:lol:lol

Haha. I feel you man. When I bought my first statue, my ex liked it. Googled it, found out how much it cost. (Luckily she saw the sideshow price and not after market)

Weekend wine and dine on me... Haha. Really hope the next one is more nerdy.

I thought about putting Lady Death alongside XM Thanos... but that doesn't solve the base problem.

Come, as XM didn't get approval for such a concept, it's going to be hard to top...

well, maybe XM is listening suggestions,they change things in others times

Id much prefer a more Cosmic take on the base verses a NY city one. A base with dead Skrulls, Shi'ar, Chitauri, and other alien races would be epic. Kinda like the Wolverine vs ninjas statue.

Id much prefer a more Cosmic take on the base verses a NY city one. A base with dead Skrulls, Shi'ar, Chitauri, and other alien races would be epic. Kinda like the Wolverine vs ninjas statue.

I have to agree with you on this point. Limiting Thanos to NYC seems off to me personally. He is a cosmic and universal threat. I hope the base reflects that.

Back