XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don´t be worry, sometimes everything falls. Rome, Troja, Atlantis and now our wallet. :panic::wink1:

Lmao!
tumblr_n54p8jJSf61skfk58o1_r1_500.gif

Who else did you order Mamba? Mags and probably Wolverine I'm guessing?

Yes, Mags, Wolvie and Thanos :)

Phoenix would have been easily my 4th one if they didn't put it on hold.

I think Spidey is right. There is no formal announcement and this is pure speculation but the fact that there was an art germ portrait teased right before SGTCC leads me to believe there is something brewing in the secret bag of XMs tricks

I think Spidey is right. There is no formal announcement and this is pure speculation but the fact that there was an art germ portrait teased right before SGTCC leads me to believe there is something brewing in the secret bag of XMs tricks

Well, let's just say I am hopeful .... It is an amazing piece.

Good news guys. Got a hit on craigslist for my kidney! Might be getting thanos after all!

Well let's just say XM has been showing us some new Phoenix sculpts.

New sculpts? The ones shown here in this forum ...or somewhere else?

I hope you guys are right about Phoenix coming off the bench. I'd really like that to happen. At the same time, I'm with filip, my wallet is not going to like it.

New sculpts? The ones shown here in this forum ...or somewhere else?

I hope you guys are right about Phoenix coming off the bench. I'd really like that to happen. At the same time, I'm with filip, my wallet is not going to like it.

This is the New Phoenix headsculpt based on the ArtGerm sketch below

Lets just say that I have high hopes that this means that things are moving forward. I am wondering if it might be announced at the con.

Ok ...yea, I've seen those. I thought you might have been referring to some other pics. Cool! I'm hoping right along there with
you ....

Ok ...yea, I've seen those. I thought you might have been referring to some other pics. Cool! I'm hoping right along there with
you ....

LOL... No I only have these pics to share. I would love to have a little more, but I have a feeling we will just have to be patient.

Oh no, I'm excited but that's not good news for my wallet right now.
That's how I feel about it to : lol

I'm so excited about it but man these things are so expensive for me once I've paid for the item plus the shipping & import fee's

Lol my sarcasim detector is off right now... To busy designing BlackBolt....;-)
your sarcasm detector isn't the one broken, no worries.

if it was just a color test, or base paint this dude can abide. i was just concerned since those were very basic paint apps, clean sure, but for a premium price a premium paint job should be given.

Back