XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before we can answer, what is the price of wolverine? :rotfl

I had it for SGD$829.90 + shipping.

We are not far from the price of Magneto

9008121062068614305984304941858534420519162164441n.jpg

I'm super super excited for Magneto but I'm super super super excited for Thanos :lol

Hey Andy. I notice you keep showing an interest in XM. I will break you into ordering one soon

:lol Congrats mate...you've got a nice XM collection building up once they arrive :hi5:

:lol Yea, still an XM virgin mate :( trust me, I've already been broken in once already this year by Sideshow...financially broke! :gah:

I wouldn't get Thanos normally but the movies will make him real popular. I've learned to make my collection friendly for the peoplev whose only knowledge is based on movies. I can have all these cool characters and they ask where's so and so from the movie

I'm actually more excited for Thanos than Magneto & I'm super excited for Magneto

Im 100% with you Raging.....and actually I am more excited for Hawkeye than I am for Thanos and Magneto....and then I am more excited for Thor than I am for Hawkeye, Magneto, and Thanos.

I hope that is not too confusing....:rotfl

Yeah that is cool so long as they fit very well and don't run a risk of scratching paint from repeating swapping.

Yeah that is cool so long as they fit very well and don't run a risk of scratching paint from repeating swapping.

Agreed, but I do not think I would be taking the Helms on and off a lot. When I first get it I will figure out what I like the best and stick with that most likely

OH man i didn't realize all the heads and helmets would be separate interesting!

Agreed, but I do not think I would be taking the Helms on and off a lot. When I first get it I will figure out what I like the best and stick with that most likely

If you look at the smiling face there are no details on the forehead which suggests it is for the helmet. I doubt the helmets will be removable.

Back