XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this is the requisite love in time, and I do LOVE these pics, but seriously... Is ANYONE feeling the helmet-less sculpt? It's so out of place on an armored Thanos.

Def not crazy about it...but it looks okay from this angle.

Compliments Grumpy Bear
10628572_1432191693668192_7454242060726772167_n.jpg

I know this is the requisite love in time, and I do LOVE these pics, but seriously... Is ANYONE feeling the helmet-less sculpt? It's so out of place on an armored Thanos.

To be honest...I prefer sculpts wear Thanos is wearing his helmet. But if XM wants to offer a helmet-less option...so be it.

Personally I think this piece looks so amazing that I would rather focus on what I do like about it, rather than what I don't.

From the way things are looking at the moment...this is looking like a "must purchase" statue.

I started off with just wanting Magneto. Now I'm up to six and counting! :pow :lol:lol:lol

I know everyone hates when some of us beat this drum. But I wish these were cheaper.

This does not mean they aren't worth what they are currently fetching. It's just that damn shipping to the US...

I know everyone hates when some of us beat this drum. But I wish these were cheaper.

This does not mean they aren't worth what they are currently fetching. It's just that damn shipping to the US...

Time for us to pay to play. Their statues are sooo damn good though that when you get it you are happy! :blissy

I'm going by the one piece (Cap) that I have but I believe all the coming pieces will be on par as far as looking like a proto piece.

Hopefully we get a custom skull filled base that screams death and destruction.

Imagine having Thanos displayed with your SSC Hulk, Cap, and Thor PFs. One all powerful villain to challenge them all. Can't wait to see the base. I agree that the base should show death and destruction given how powerful he is.

Told you guys you were in for a wonderful surprise. Six pages deep within 45 minutes? :lol

Base will be ready next week :yess:

I think we even have good ole Andy converted and buying this Thanos

Imagine having Thanos displayed with your SSC Hulk, Cap, and Thor PFs. One all powerful villain to challenge them all. Can't wait to see the base. I agree that the base should show death and destruction given how powerful he is.

Yeah! Hopefully I can get a better job soon.

Better job = more statues! that is it. Haha

Anyone have dimensions on this yet? Most importantly height? Hoping it's at least 24 to the top of the head.

Told you guys you were in for a wonderful surprise. Six pages deep within 45 minutes? :lol

How much did it cost him to get his SSC tattoo removed? :p

I wonder if they'll go with an NYC landscape base or something with skulls or a cosmic theme? I think it would be OK to make this more of a stand alone piece given he's more of a cosmic character. Man, it's going to be a long week waiting on that base.

Def not crazy about it...but it looks okay from this angle.

Compliments Grumpy Bear
10628572_1432191693668192_7454242060726772167_n.jpg

Oh it definitely looks good. I'm not saying the helmet-less is poorly done. It is very well done and looks good. I just think Thanos in his armor without his helmet looks wrong in general.

Really, I'm still just lobbying for a contemplative/brooding head sculpt and I won't stop :)

I love this statue, am definitely buying it, but I still want just this one more thing to make it truly perfect.

Oh it definitely looks good. I'm not saying the helmet-less is poorly done. It is very well done and looks good. I just think Thanos in his armor without his helmet looks wrong in general.

Really, I'm still just lobbying for a contemplative/brooding head sculpt and I won't stop :)

I love this statue, am definitely buying it, but I still want just this one more thing to make it truly perfect.

The only reason I'm not crazy about it is because I'm not use to Thanos without his helmet and like quite a few of us i will be getting this! :yess:

Back