XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
your sarcasm detector isn't the one broken, no worries.

if it was just a color test, or base paint this dude can abide. i was just concerned since those were very basic paint apps, clean sure, but for a premium price a premium paint job should be given.

I think the paint looks great. We haven't really seen up close detail shots yet, and Thanos should look clean. I don't want too much detail. Overdoing it could kill the look I think. I'm sure it will end up being like Hulk and Cap and Wolverine, where up close, the detail in the armor material will really shine.

I agree. I think paint apps look great. My only minor nitpick is still the faces/skin tones.

your sarcasm detector isn't the one broken, no worries.

if it was just a color test, or base paint this dude can abide. i was just concerned since those were very basic paint apps, clean sure, but for a premium price a premium paint job should be given.

If I am going to suggests that if you have an issue when you look at the paint apps be specific. I am just going to say that XM listens, but as a group of artists, they will probably be like me and the "this could be better" comments can be slightly frustrating... So with that in mind........

I think the paint looks great. We haven't really seen up close detail shots yet, and Thanos should look clean. I don't want too much detail. Overdoing it could kill the look I think. I'm sure it will end up being like Hulk and Cap and Wolverine, where up close, the detail in the armor material will really shine.

I agree. I think paint apps look great. My only minor nitpick is still the faces/skin tones.

Well I kind of agree with Spliff that the paint apps from what I can see need to be stepped up at this point. I think that this needs to have some more shading within the blue part of his armour, and within the jewels of the gauntlet. However, with that being said I have NO fear that what we have seen has all of the shading and finishing touches done. XM is going to kill the paints on this one in the end, and I have all the confidence in the world.

attachment.php

Had to trudge through 3 pages of crap for this but it was worth it, what a freakin beast.

They should announce the worst design for the fun of it. I'm pretty sure I'll be in the top 10 in that category :lol

Just sent in my rough sketch. If they do it, it will be freaking awesome! I made the absolute coolest floating effect!

Back