What are you listening to?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Had to do a doubletake after 4:03 to check if he'd grown his hair out again. I thought noises like that went out the window when he got the buzz cut.

i was actually like 2 feet from TRENT at the christchurch airport. march 22, i took the 12nn flight from auckland and they flew from wellington. we were at the arrival together at around 2pm. couldn't take a pic as his security was like, "not with the kids". robin fink was like busy taking selfies with his hat by the window. josh homme's wife and kid were there too. maaan, i was like :gah: . i also realized i'm taller than Trent.:lol
the closing christchurch setlist was better than auckland's show. it had no HTDA fillers there.:lol
christchurch
auckland

That. Is. AWESOME. Especially Robin taking selfies.

And yeah, Trent's 5'7". I'm 5'10" so... it's like you fantasize about meeting your idol and then realize you'd be looking down instead of up. :lol

looking up at Trent during the shows, he looks big. never thought i'd be towering over him. at almost 50, he's still in great shape. :lol
local paper did a review on the christchurch show. they said robin fink with his hat on went down in the floor with the crowd after the NIN set finished to watch QOTSA, how cool is that. nobody seemed to notice though. everybody had a great time, i know i did. :woo

Envious beyond words, fosing. I'm curious in what direction NIN will go now that Trent's gotten back to jamming/touring with a smaller-sized band, doing more aggressive sets. From the footage I've seen, seems like he's enjoying it. I remember him saying he was working on some new music that would be available in the fall, but no further info on that.

^yeah, im looking forward for that new project. something from gone girl on the works too i believe.
i just watched the raid 2, it had a couple of tracks from NIN's ghosts album. i kinda yelled out nine inch nails in awe as the credits rolled. :lol

Back