What are you listening to?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ghost was slotted to play before snoop dog in stage B and the snoop crowd gathering at stage A was like what is that stunned look when the cameras caught the crowd.:lol
was already in front for ghost as deftones was performing next after snoop in stage B as well. those were my highlights from this year's BDO.

Yes Ghost is awesome, I've been listening to the Lead Singer's Previous band Subvision they are amazing. The lead singer likes to reuse certain words in his songs, in son of may he says "Secular Haze" it's weird to know what he look's like under the painted skeleton mask.

Yes Ghost is awesome, I've been listening to the Lead Singer's Previous band Subvision they are amazing. The lead singer likes to reuse certain words in his songs, in son of may he says "Secular Haze" it's weird to know what he look's like under the painted skeleton mask.
:goodpost:
Thinking of seeing Ghost live towards the end of April.:)

Psycamore is a great song, you should listen to Necropolis or Last Nite which all you need to do is substitute the word Blondie with Ghoul and you have a Ghost song. lol

Back