Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1064 of 1064 FirstFirst ... 645649641014105410601061106210631064
Results 10,631 to 10,640 of 10640
  1. #10631
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Posts
    4,906
    Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Reputation
    Follow DEATHASYLUM on Flickr

    Default Re: What are you listening to?

    That's why I posted IM

    "I don't think it's nice you laughing. See my mule don't like people laughing. Gets the crazy idea your laughing at him"

  2. Fanboy Collectibles  160x600 Fanboy Collectibles  160x600
  3. #10632
    Freaked Out!
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Santa Ana/Costa Mesa, CA
    Posts
    972
    Feedback
    0
    Reputation
    Just shows that Iced Earth have great taste in music and their song kicks a** .

  4. #10633
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In the Can
    Posts
    9,766
    Feedback
    0
    Reputation
    http://thebuttoncollective.bandcamp.com

    A mix of folk, country, gypsy, pirate ballads and bush dance ditties.

  5. #10634
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Posts
    4,906
    Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Reputation
    Follow DEATHASYLUM on Flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by fistfulmetal View Post
    Just shows that Iced Earth have great taste in music and their song kicks a** .
    Definitely

    "I don't think it's nice you laughing. See my mule don't like people laughing. Gets the crazy idea your laughing at him"

  6. #10635
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    somewhere lost in time....
    Posts
    3,233
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Reputation
    Cant stop listening to David Gilmour From Pink floyd he is a GOD !
    Love this Performance from Fender's birthday party.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N82TLB03Vk

    Comfortably Numb live Amazing show live london 02

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUYzQaCCt2o

    slash ANASTASIA Love the guitar intro

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckk8o4XJDy4

    VELVET REVOLVER GREAT FLOYD COVERS
    Wish you were here.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64_qnMmpqdg
    MONEY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28iC84tha-g
    Last edited by highlander1; Today at 04:55 PM.

  7. #10636
    footlonger, the odd one
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    4,617
    Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Reputation
    "Why Gamble with Money
    When You can Gamble with LIFE."

  8. #10637
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Posts
    4,906
    Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Reputation
    Follow DEATHASYLUM on Flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by highlander1 View Post
    Cant stop listening to David Gilmour From Pink floyd he is a GOD !
    Love this Performance from Fender's birthday party.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N82TLB03Vk

    Comfortably Numb live Amazing show live london 02

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUYzQaCCt2o

    slash ANASTASIA Love the guitar intro

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckk8o4XJDy4

    VELVET REVOLVER GREAT FLOYD COVERS
    Wish you were here.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64_qnMmpqdg
    MONEY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28iC84tha-g
    Great choices

    "I don't think it's nice you laughing. See my mule don't like people laughing. Gets the crazy idea your laughing at him"

  9. #10638
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    somewhere lost in time....
    Posts
    3,233
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Reputation
    Love that opening RANT from MAIDEN GOOD SHITE! ANCIENT Mariner added to playlist been long time since rocked Maiden last album remember was FEAR of the Dark.

  10. #10639
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Posts
    4,906
    Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Reputation
    Follow DEATHASYLUM on Flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by highlander1 View Post
    Love that opening RANT from MAIDEN GOOD SHITE! ANCIENT Mariner added to playlist been long time since rocked Maiden last album remember was FEAR of the Dark.
    One of my favorite IM songs

    "I don't think it's nice you laughing. See my mule don't like people laughing. Gets the crazy idea your laughing at him"

  11. #10640
    Burton Trucking Co.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Dragon of the Black Pool
    Posts
    1,643
    Feedback
    0
    Reputation

Page 1064 of 1064 FirstFirst ... 645649641014105410601061106210631064

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •