Predator Masked Hunter Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got this pre ordered at forbidden planet, would like to buy stuff from sideshow but vat and customs kill us here in england

Too slow ;)

In fact, assuming $50 shipping which seems about right, buying the exclusive from SS would be cheaper than buying the regular from Forbidden planet. :lol

Okay so the dilemma I had was that I only have my Dutch Schaeffer PF EX in my collection that's based on the movie Predator and like so many others, I missed out on the P1 Cinemaquette and Sideshow Maquette...so I was very close to selling Dutch on the basis that it'll be an eternity before we see another decent P1 maquette again from Sideshow...

that was until I saw this cool pic....not sure who's collection its from but I love the idea of displaying Dutch alongside the new Masked P1 Legendary Scale Bust

6aqe3a4y.jpg

and after Colin just linked that Sideshow Comic Con VT plus these amazing pics below, I saw how awesome it looks :love therefore....

EX IS ORDERED!!! :yess:

I have Dutch but no matching size Pred either, so the LSBs will have to do and I agree that setup does look good.

:rock i was thinking of attempting to track down the maskless P1 LSB to have on either side of Dutch but i think that would overkill the display. I like it with the just the one bust but i was thinking of having the 2 pieces in a single display case as opposed to two separate ones as shown here. Plus i can place the name plaque inbetween the two if i so wish but I'm not sure yet as I'm not a massive fan of plaques ;)

zy6u8uqy.jpg

:rock i was thinking of attempting to track down the maskless P1 LSB to have on either side of Dutch but i think that would overkill the display. I like it with the just the one bust but i was thinking of having the 2 pieces in a single display case as opposed to two separate ones as shown here. Plus i can place the name plaque inbetween the two if i so wish but I'm not sure yet as I'm not a massive fan of plaques ;)
I was not a fan of the nameplates either until I had them in hand(or the busts themselves for that matter), I really like them and they look incomplete otherwise to me now.

Back