Predator Masked Hunter Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
15840bc.jpg

They didn't turn on his laser targeting system for the display?

Gotta say I prefer the masked version with shoulder cannon over the unmasked P1 LSB that was released...

Gotta say I prefer the masked version with shoulder cannon over the unmasked P1 LSB that was released...

It's odd. I usually prefer displaying my pred collection with the bio off (if given a choice). However, like yourself, I'm liking this one over the unmasked LSB.

Simple... Display both!

You're welcome :) :lol

I was speaking towards the collectibles where you're given two portraits (i.e. Wolf LSF, any of the HT figures where you have the ability to show mask/unmask).
I never buy two of anything only to display in two different ways simultaneously. I know others here have done that with 1/6 figures. More power to them.

Yeah, that's a tough call. When I get switch out portraits I build stands so I can display both.

With these busts not having the option to remove the mask both are a must for me.

Talking Bios, my Berserker arrives tomorrow :yess:

Yeah, that's a tough call. When I get switch out portraits I build stands so I can display both.

With these busts not having the option to remove the mask both are a must for me.

Talking Bios, my Berserker arrives tomorrow :yess:

:hi5: Berserker eh? Not my favourite but its great

Back