Predator Masked Hunter Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still need a 1:4 Pred :gah:

we can only live in hope :pray:

If you're not interested in the plaque get it from Lee and save £50.

Yea, thought about that but still haven't decided whether or not I'm gonna use it or not so nice to have the option. Besides, you know me, I love ordering from Sideshow and boosting up my RP :yess: think I'm nearly upto $700 worth :horror :thud:

I was not a fan of the nameplates either until I had them in hand(or the busts themselves for that matter), I really like them and they look incomplete otherwise to me now.

Yea, that's my thinking at the moment. Would like the choice to have it rather than not just incase ;)

I would be happy with 1/4, but if they break out a LSF I would be even happier.

7ana3ane.jpg

I'd pay $1,200 for a 1:4 Jungle Hunter.
Affordable meant anything but original Maquette aftermarket price.

I would too, unless it ends up like the P2. I would rather pay the $2K for a 1/3 dio LSF like Wolf or a true 1/2 standalone P1 Pred and have it done right than risk another P2 fail.

pre ordered ex from sideshow and awaiting pre order announcement for elder, love these busts

I keep going back and forth between this and the bio mask and think I will just get both, but hypothetically, if you could only choose one, why would you choose this one over the bio?

I keep going back and forth between this and the bio mask and think I will just get both, but hypothetically, if you could only choose one, why would you choose this one over the bio?

I think with the LSBs you get a better feel for the character rather than just a mask. Plus it would have a better presence in a collection imo. If I were in your shoes I would just get the masked LSB and save the money you would spend on the bio and get the Elder LSB or maybe Wolf LSB if that ever comes out.

I think with the LSBs you get a better feel for the character rather than just a mask. Plus it would have a better presence in a collection imo. If I were in your shoes I would just get the masked LSB and save the money you would spend on the bio and get the Elder LSB or maybe Wolf LSB if that ever comes out.

I get 90% of the character with just the mask vs. a masked bust(now unmasked would be totally different of course). The addition of the cannon is nice, but the mask is where you focus. The life size mask has a lot presence due to the size. It is also easier to display with the wall mount if you have space constraints. I am getting both, but if I had to pick one it would be the prop mask.

I have both on order, I think they both have their merits, really comes down to personal preference. The 1:1 bio does have a bit more pedigree if that means anything to you being sculpted by Matt Rose but both look okay.

I'm much more crucial on the life-size bios than the LSB's because the bios are supposed to be prop replicas and I never plan on owning more than one of the same life-size bio design.

I'm totally fine with having multiple busts of the same predator, but a prop of his bio mask? Bio masks can't be posed with different facial features because they're pieces of armor. So I only want one, and if I'm only having one, it needs to be as accurate as possible.

I have a different view point on props compared to statues basically.

Back