Sentinel Maquette .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the Sentinel MAQ has an open ES. Not 100% sure about that though. The thing is, I'm OK without having a Sentinel piece in my collection. I don't care enough about Sentinels in general to drop $900 on a statue of one. Even if the piece was $600 I wouldn't buy one. Not because it doesn't look good (I think it looks great) but because there are A LOT of other X-Villains I'd rather have than a Sentinel. I'd rather drop the $$$ on the upcoming XM Mags. It works out better for me and my collection that way.

If it is OE, I might have to wait, too many good things still to come. I hear ya, XM Mags/Wolverine is definitely on my radar

Wow this is so good looking! Love it but is this more expensive than galactus? This is amazingly sculpted and love the COH. Looks like the 90s image silvestri art style. I love this but the thing is do I want a sentinel for 1000.00 which is most likely the price after shipping. Not so sure yet. If I order from a lcs will it be cheaper than SS? Or is it better to order from SS and get the reward points? Is the points 5% and lcs 10%?

Ummm No

This is Silvestri m8
l.jpg

Neither of the head sculpts look like his style m8.

Imagine Galactus on one end of the display, the Sentinel on the other side, and as many full size Marvels in-between.

I don't remember but I think Galactus is also 32" tall? Here's a full size Silver Surfer next to him.

1.jpg

3.jpg

CBG needs to stop pretending he knows what he's talking about...

Scrub that. CBG needs to stop talking :lecture

:(. But I like this one and the x-men since I started seeing the cartoons. I think I'm going to leave for a while now.......... I will just wait for a ES first before deciding.

"Towering over all lesser beings at a staggering 33 inches tall, Galactus..." Only 1" shorter than Galactus. Would be taller if the Sentinel stood straight up.

Back