Sentinel Maquette .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some people seem to not realize the size of these things, so this should help. I scaled this as close as I could with the given dimensions.

New PF Compare2014 SDCCsm.jpg

These make Batman look small and he's not a small PF.

Hmmm....I'll think about buying one if it doesn't end up OE. It sure would look nice with one on each side of the XM Magneto. Wished the right arm was out straight in front with the hand open getting ready to blast ala Iron Man style.

I Would of liked the price to be the same as Galactus and I felt it would go up a little and it did by 100.00 I am getting this. I have been extremely excited for it and With the reveal I think it looks massive and fantastic.

Thanks for the Math Lesson but I know the Formula my Friend, you do not know this but I am a Architectural Auto-cad Draftsman, just sayin

Be Cool M.C.
Al

I was not trying to give a math lesson, just stating the obvious.:lol I still think it will fit in nicely with the 1/6 scale X-men.

I was not trying to give a math lesson, just stating the obvious.:lol I still think it will fit in nicely with the 1/6 scale X-men.

True, True, my comment did come off a bit course, apologizes my Friend but I do agree it will look sick with the 1/6th scale portion of the Collection

Be Cool M.C.
Al

Wooooo

That's great

The first time I go to sideshow's web I can't find any description because I check the web with my phone browser

Great great news! :duff

Thanks

Two sentinels for my shelves,please :rock
I do 95% of my browsing on my phone.
Hate the way you can't get the full site on a mobile device.

Back