Naruto - Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, show Gecco your support! They just got a facebook account setup.

https://www.facebook.com/GeccoCorpJP

They even have some work in progress shots for K@kashi. Looks really good. They also mentioned they will continue this line after him. So get your questions sent to them and let them continue further with this line! :)

On their FB, they are announcing the pre-order will be closed soon. Better be hurry?

naruto fig.jpg

Really cool.

Yep, looks pretty nice.
Noticing the price there though, $150 ,-. Only site here I know of that sells it charges €189,90 which is $250,35. :slap

Yep, looks pretty nice.
Noticing the price there though, $150 ,-. Only site here I know of that sells it charges €189,90 which is $250,35. :slap

You can order directly from their website

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can order directly from their website

Err, I must be looking in the wrong direction then. On their site they only link to resellers, one for North and South America and another for Asia, Dubai and Australia.

Here's a Rasenshuriken I made for the SHF Naruto.

Really looking forward to them doing more with this line. I hope it doesn't stop at Naruto and Sasuke.

EjEocQa.jpg

AkLLei5.jpg

Does anyone know where I can get these resin statues? they also got a naruto on top of the toad and tsunade on top of her snail. I saw them last year on ebay but now they are no where to be found.

I think these were the customs sombody made when the series first started. i remember seeing them in 2008. They are probably all gone now.

I only have 4 so far; Itachi, Naruto, Gaara and Madara. I'll be ordering pretty soon. I want to start collecting more Naruto characters.

is anyone interested of buying a medicom naruto for 272? i need a second person to get 2 for that price. Shipping is included.

max1920x1920_bb646b70820731a8_10419494_720006551382190_5452177300821758680_n.png

Anyone here got this and willing to let go at a good price??

Hi, I maybe of help here. I live in HK and I could try and source one for you. I remember seeing one or two of these in the shops awhile back. PM me if you or anyone are interested.

I just got this a few weeks ago. Can't wait for the next installment. K@kashi.
Think I will just stick with gecco for now with these Aewsome 1/6 statues.

Finally got my hands on the CC exclusive Naruto by Gecco. Many thanks to Chockles! :clap

Ok, thoughts about the statue:

*** man this thing is awesome!

Love the pose and cape, box looks good, plastic trays secure the statue really well.
The quality that really sells it is the paintwork though. It is really well done, flawless application. Face is spot on and that is a first for me in Anime statues.

No way I am passing on the 'normal' Naruto now and really looking forward to Ka kashi (my fav character).

DSCN1757.JPG
DSCN1762.JPG
DSCN1759.JPG
DSCN1760.JPG
DSCN1758.JPG

Back