1/6 [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 Roman General Armour Set & Costume Set ACI754A & ACI754B *Updated*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 Roman General Armour Set & Costume Set ACI754A & ACI754B *Update

awesome!! cannot wait to put mine together :yess:

Re: [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 Roman General Armour Set & Costume Set ACI754A & ACI754B *Update

Same here :lol Still not sure what to go with :gah:

Well it seems one from eBay does the job. I haven't seen anyone's custom here to be able to compare tho so I'll probably just grab that one.

Qu ick question guys this set https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ACI-Toys...-Set-Ancient-Warrior-III-AT031S-/390922705415 is the seller just using an older pic which doesn't show the wolf skin on the cloak? when in actual fact is does come with the wolf skin cloak?
I'm not 100 percent sure and u should email the seller just in case but I'm willing to bet it does come with it. I remember earlier in this thread or in another one ACI had said that it was an error they didn't have it pictured/listed on the description.

I'm not 100 percent sure and u should email the seller just in case but I'm willing to bet it does come with it. I remember earlier in this thread or in another one ACI had said that it was an error they didn't have it pictured/listed on the description.

Yeah i read that and saw the updated pic, i've ordered it but also sent an email to the seller just to see don't know how i missed this set to be honest

Yeah i read that and saw the updated pic, i've ordered it but also sent an email to the seller just to see don't know how i missed this set to be honest
If you just found out about this. Just want to give you a heads up incase you didn't know but there is a gladiator set coming out from two different companies aci/kaustic plastic incase you prefer that look or want both. I was going to get this version but I think I'm going to just get the gladiator version I mean the movie is called that after all and I only need one representation. Still a hard choice though they both look real nice . This one is so nice and layered.

yeahi saw that, i like this look as a representation though, granted he spends most of the time in the gladiator outfit i just love the look of this set.

Is there a release date yet?

Hasn't anyone received their sets yet? I know some ebay sellers have them in stock. I figured I'd see more pics in here....

one guy on OSR facebook posted his, not sure if it was this set or the original set. Mines been dispatched so should be arriving next week or maybe the week after

Got mine from onesixthkit.com last week (along with the custom Crowe sculpt Kit offered along with it). Just ordered a body to put it on last night, so won't have anything to show for a while.

Got mine from onesixthkit.com last week (along with the custom Crowe sculpt Kit offered along with it). Just ordered a body to put it on last night, so won't have anything to show for a while.

What body did you go with? I will likely need to order one soon once BBTS ships my sets.

There should be wolfskin, the old official pictures are missing this part. And we updated new pictures to all retailers months ago!
thanks again for the support!
Bryan

Looks fine to me...if it looks funny in hand I can always order a slimmer one. I still have all my SSC Joes and Cobras on the stock Pro bodies so it won't go to waste either way.

I ordered mine from Monkey Depot I do believe. Prob be another 3 weeks I would say.

Ordered from bbts along with POed a bunch if Coo bodies to try with this and Greek General(although pictures of that look great as is). Plus I might save seamless for final fight version whenever that comes out. Def looking forward to some pics if this is indeed released already.

Back