1/6 Wolffe Pack Clone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am surprised that SS screwed this up so bad, I always heard Lucas was ridiculous when it came to licencing approval and everything had to be exactly right for merchandise to be produced. They got the wrong character in the box, not even a deco error.

Is there any direct way to let SS creative know, with it being so early in production maybe they can correct the figure? What is SS Alex name here on the board, maybe we should PM him and he may know the right SS group to fix this before production.

I'm curious if you could elaborate on this. I'm not a Wolf pack expert, but it sure looks like Sinker to me, and SS references Sinker in the product description. I'm confused?

I'm curious if you could elaborate on this. I'm not a Wolf pack expert, but it sure looks like Sinker to me, and SS references Sinker in the product description. I'm confused?

There is a generic "Wolf Pack clone trooper", that helmet has just a wolf deco on the forehead and nothing else on the cheeks or chin, and then the body is the same as the rest of the troopers. The clone being released is called Wolf Pack Trooper by Sideshow, but it actually is an individual clone trooper called Sinker.

Just as they have released Waxer and Boil, but they also have 2 separate releases that are 212 Clone Troopers. There are named individuals in every clone group as well as a generic trooper, SS has them mixed up with this release.

Sinker and Boost
View attachment 113599

Generic Wolf Pack Trooper
View attachment 113600

Unamed individual Wolf Pack Trooper with Sinker

View attachment 113601

Last edited:
I understand your point. I don't really care what SS calls them, if it's Sinker (and it is) then that's what he'll be labeled by me. I'm just hoping they release Boost. I'm guessing they will with all the clone armour they have.

Hopefully they don't finish the Wolf pack with a 2 pack, like Waxer and Boil and put the generic clone in there and call him "Sinker". It would be real hard to army build the Wolf pack in that senario...I hope SS changes the generic wolf pack clone trooper before they release it...

There is a generic "Wolf Pack clone trooper", that helmet has just a wolf deco on the forehead and nothing else on the cheeks or chin, and then the body is the same as the rest of the troopers. The clone being released is called Wolf Pack Trooper by Sideshow, but it actually is an individual clone trooper called Sinker.

Just as they have released Waxer and Boil, but they also have 2 separate releases that are 212 Clone Troopers. There are named individuals in every clone group as well as a generic trooper, SS has them mixed up with this release.

Sinker and Boost
View attachment 113599

Generic Wolf Pack Trooper
View attachment 113600

Unamed individual Wolf Pack Trooper with Sinker

View attachment 113601

In that last pic you show it says "unnamed individual wolf pack trooper with sinker". The trooper next to sinker in that pic is Comet and I would like to see sideshow make him too. I do agree with you tho, sideshow really should change this release to sinker since that's what it is.

Hi All!

I was alerted to questions that have popped up regarding this figure. Sinker's markings were chosen for this particular figure as he is one of the more recognizable clones within the wolfpack. Although the figure's packaging will not reflect Sinker this figure can be considered/called Sinker should fans choose to do so. As to why it wasn't called Sinker from the get go, that I cannot answer for you as I'm simply not part of the process when it comes to the ins and outs of naming figures. I do hope this clears up some of the questions though. Many apologies for the confusion that has occurred.

-SideshowAlex

Hi All!

I was alerted to questions that have popped up regarding this figure. Sinker's markings were chosen for this particular figure as he is one of the more recognizable clones within the wolfpack. Although the figure's packaging will not reflect Sinker this figure can be considered/called Sinker should fans choose to do so. As to why it wasn't called Sinker from the get go, that I cannot answer for you as I'm simply not part of the process when it comes to the ins and outs of naming figures. I do hope this clears up some of the questions though. Many apologies for the confusion that has occurred.

-SideshowAlex
I'm glad the figure isn't being changed! Thank you Alex!

I do not believe an extra helmet will exist with this figure, sorry.

-SideshowAlex

Thanks for replying Alex!!!

I think the question he was hinting at weather there will be another "Wolfpack" figure released in the future after the Sinker trooper.

After getting commander wolffe, I'm really considering on getting this guy. Love the Wolfpack logo and the color scheme on this clone.

I like to know that too!

I am guessing that since they picked out of the remaining 4 Wolf pack helmets for the Trooper, as most recognizable...I think he is going to be the last Wolf pack clones....

I am guessing that since they picked out of the remaining 4 Wolf pack helmets for the Trooper, as most recognizable...I think he is going to be the last Wolf pack clones....

Oh shucks! They can take their time but I hope its not the last.

As we can see with the bomb squad....there are lots of directions to go...and now that the Scout Trooper from Jedi is coming...the 41st Elite has to be on SS design table now...

As we can see with the bomb squad....there are lots of directions to go...and now that the Scout Trooper from Jedi is coming...the 41st Elite has to be on SS design table now...
That would be about the only way I could justify adding the Scout Trooper to my clone collection, so hopefully it happens, although I just traded my gree so I hope it never happens

Gree's troops are coming...them and the Galactic Marines are the last two MAJOR clone groups SS has not done...YET....

Gree's troops are coming...them and the Galactic Marines are the last two MAJOR clone groups SS has not done...YET....

Don't forget clones in kamino training gear, both their scrubs and simulation armor.

Back