Some of my 1/6 figure photography!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enemyofmany

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here are few of my favorite photos I've taken since I discovered 1/6 figures. I'll try and update the list as I photograph any new figures I acquire. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, I couldn't find anywhere else.

bane_by_enemy0fmany-d7ideyu.jpg
man_of_steel_by_enemy0fmany-d7idfvm.jpg

The reason there's that cheap Batman with Joker in the next photo is because the Batman belonged to my father. He died when I was very young (like a baby) and he was a big Batman fan. I thought it would look kinda cool to combine one of my figures with one of his. So in away it's sort of a homage to him.

batman__amp__joker_2_by_enemy0fmany-d7idg6j.jpg

And the next batch is one of those cheap Hasbro Clonetroopers. I was given it as a sort of joke. I got bored and tried to make it look good in some photos. I was actually kind of surprised. I think it doesn't look that bad in the photos when you consider it's a £15 12" figure with like 5 points of articulation.

clone_1_by_enemy0fmany-d7idhdy.jpg
clone_4_by_enemy0fmany-d7idhnw.jpg
clone_5_by_enemy0fmany-d7idj9g.jpg

I got really bored today and started photographing my Fox again and then realized I never uploaded the first batch of pics. I must of forgot :slap
Anyway here's all the pics including the ones I took today in the garden.

Fox1_zps6e1f38d4.jpg

Fox2_zps30f91a61.jpg

Fox3_zps0c1b9ca3.jpg

Fox4_zps45ac62ed.jpg

Fox5_zps5ea6074f.jpg

Fox6_zps80496c4e.jpg

Fox7_zps0fe1785f.jpg

Fox8_zpsf9a2a71c.jpg

Fox9_zps81ccc336.jpg

Fox11_zps5239ff1d.jpg

Fox10_zpsec7ad4b8.jpg

Awesome pics! I wish I knew a thing or two about cameras, I'm stuck with my Samsung Android. :lol

Got Adam West at London Comic-Con. Such a fun figure! I've only kept him in the one pose at the moment. I have an issue that if I change his pose and decide I prefer the previous pose then I always feel it never looks as good. Maybe because it's the awesome feel the first time you get a cool new pose. I don't know. Anyway here are a few pics! Enjoy.

adam_west_2_by_enemy0fmany-d7r49b6.jpg

untitled_by_enemy0fmany-d7r4e58.jpg

adam_west_3__smaller__by_enemy0fmany-d7r4edv.jpg

adam_west_4__smaller__by_enemy0fmany-d7r4eqd.jpg

adam_west_5__smaller__by_enemy0fmany-d7r4ewx.jpg

Hopefully Bank Robber Joker 2.0 will be next! :yess: :impatient:

Star wars figs on bunnies, :lol awesome :rock

You have a great eye and talent for shots, they're really good :clap

I moved your thread to the Art section, you'll find more of the Artsy folk in here to show your work off to.
Keep up the good work.
x :bunnydanc

Back