Amstel's World of Figures...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Amstel's Custom Horror Figures...

I been wanting Lu's overalls. I sent beto a pm a while back but never get replies. They still look great Amstel
Im friends with Lu on Facebook. I could contact her for you? How many do you want?

I am using a ttm19. Or a knock off body and a ttm21 will work. I will send Lu an IM and let you know. :duff

How you liking the knife btw? I purchased it about a week ago and waiting for its arrival. Was kinda expensive tho.

How you liking the knife btw? I purchased it about a week ago and waiting for its arrival. Was kinda expensive tho.
Whose knife did you buy it from? I can't for the life of me remember whose knife I bought mine from and it was off eBay. I really like it very much. I have Caine's lamson knife too and its really great! He makes those. Maisto is an excellent weapons customizer and I had him make me Jason part 3 axe. Its awesome! I think I am going to have him make me another lamson knife. :)

I picked up this knife off eBay seemed like the best I could get at the time.
a8e4ubu9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's my new figure that arrived yesterday, Ones Customs RZ H1 Michael Myers!

dyzu9uga.jpg

hezubeju.jpg

udyjepy8.jpg

That looks sick! Am. Real amazing work by Ones Custom.

That looks sick! Am. Real amazing work by Ones Custom.
Thank you Rock! :D I'm very pleased I was able to buy it. I cannot begin to tell you how amazing it looks in hand.

W.I.P Pinhead
Waiting on the sculptor to finish making the rubber suit and weapons for the body... head painted by Steve Giunta.

mu4ydena.jpg

Here's my new figure that arrived yesterday, Ones Customs RZ H1 Michael Myers!

dyzu9uga.jpg

hezubeju.jpg

udyjepy8.jpg

I'm really happy for you amstel. A fantastic score for you. I also hope to have a figure from One in the not to distant future.

Pinhead is looking great also.

Thank you!! I have always wanted a One's Myers figure and my patience has finally paid off. I'm not stopping there as I hope to collect some more of his down the road.

I have a feeling the Pinhead project will take a lengthly of time to complete. Still waiting on the sculptor to finish the rest.

WIP- Cropsey

Head sculpt by One's Customs-first prototype ever made. Sold to me from DarthMagnus. Thanks Mike! :wave

The clothes I bought off eBay. What's missing is a black fedora hat and hedge clipper. The clothes needs to be weathered.

I believe this is one of the underrated horror icons that is not appreciated enough like The Collector and Chromeskull. Check out the movie, The Burning. It was a good movie. I'm happy to have him in my collection. :)

e6ubyvej.jpg

ava3erah.jpg

^
Awesome!! I really do like your figures & pictures. Great stuff.

Agree with what you said about "the burning" also. A good friend of mine who claims to be a huge horror fans confessed to me the other night he hadn't seen it.
So I'm gonna sit him down this weekend & make him watch it. lol

Thank you!! :duff

Let me know what your friend think of the movie. ;)

Here's my Joel figure I was working on earlier tonight. As for some of you who weren't familiar with this figure- he's from the game, The Last Of Us. It is a horror survival genre.

The Joel sculpt was Commando's. I bought it through another freak. The head came to me as a clean and younger look. I wanted Joel to look like he has aged and been battle damaged which he was later in the game. I repainted the sculpt, added some cuts and wounds. Made him look dirty and added silver to his hair going for a salt/pepper look. I liked the result of this sculpt. Hope you do, too. Any suggestions is welcome.

Next the clothes/backpack were made by Natchan. The weapons/accessories were made by Maisto.

Enjoy! This Joel figure is becoming one of my favorites. :)

ymedy2yv.jpg

adahetyh.jpg

e5u2emam.jpg

bunedame.jpg

Back