How much are my reward points worth?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soundwave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Quick question guys,

I did do a search but it came back with 20 pages of results & I'm far too lazy & should really be doing some work :wink1: to look back through that many pages but I was just wondering if someone could let me know how much my reward points are actually worth?

I currently have 770 with 710 pending but I'm not sure on how much money that would actually take off an item

I also have $65 in saved Codes that I'm thinking about using with the rewards so just trying to see how cheap I can get my stuff :wink1:

Thanks in advance

Neil

20 points= $1.00
So you just need to divide your total amount by 20 to get the value in $$$

770 / 20 = $38.5
710 / 20 = $35.5

Total points - $74

Thanks for that Mr Q much appreciated

Could be about $100 off whatever I fancy at the mo then...Harley Quinn 1/6th here I come ;)

Thanks again

Neil

Can you save codes? Thought you could only use one per item?

RP are 5% back.

Nope your right you can only use one per item...no idea why I thought otherwise.

Ah well at least it means I'll get slightly cheaper shipping if I do use any of them...probably won't though now :(

Neil

What do you mean by saved codes?

I mean like the ones you get from Sideshow & you can add to your wallet.

I have one that came in my Harley Quinn PF box for $20 (May 4th code)
Then a $25 one for being an International Customer which was emailed to me the other day

I for some bizarre reason thought I could use them together to save some money but they obviously aren't useable like that...no idea why I thought they would be tbh :slap

Neil

Can a saved code($25.oo value) and what ever amount of points that are saved up be used at same time??

Back