Saban’s Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Power Rangers movie reboot? ...Eh?

Gargoyles was the bomb. Nothing better than it imo.

Yeah a Gargoyles movie could be awesome. Would be something different for a change for Disney, after box office disappointments like the lone ranger and the last pirate movie.

i dont mind seeing megan fox in the rebooted power rangers movie

JET LI as Blue Ranger (Asian Power Rangers were usually assigned the color blue)

Seriously though, is this gonna be some lame reboot aimed at kids or will they try to change things around, make it "realistic" and gritty and try to aim it a people like... well, us.

A power rangers movie would be so awesome! I'm in for sure. I will watch it at least twice at the movies.

i dont mind seeing megan fox in the rebooted power rangers movie

you_zps9cf00cca.gif

One of the producers I worked for recently, supposedly from what I heard, could be on this project so I'm hoping she'll throw us a line and get our stunt team working on it. Grew up with this show in the early 90s, would be a totally awesome to be in it!

Can that moron JDF not be involved for once? The guy needs to move on from the Power Rangers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not Zedd??? That's stupid. :monkey4

Meh. We don't need Zed yet. He wasn't a S1 MMPR villain (or even a Super Sentai villain) so doesn't surprise me - he was cool though. I say save Zedd for the sequel. Rita is all we need.

Can that moron JDF not be involved for once? The guy needs to move on from the Power Rangers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No love for JDF?! I really like that guy!

I think he should get over a 20 year grudge he has against ASJ. I've seen a few videos of conventions and he never has anything nice to say, which seems really petty for stuff that happened when they were teenagers.

I think he should get over a 20 year grudge he has against ASJ. I've seen a few videos of conventions and he never has anything nice to say, which seems really petty for stuff that happened when they were teenagers.

Seems to me though that ASJ has always gone out of his way to be an abrasive little ***** though, especially for someone who has just gotten fat and irrelevant. He always just seemed bitter about the whole thing. He was the leader once then Tommy became the most popular and the real leader. And he's amounted to something in real life. And he goes out of his way for his fans. Now, I can be completely making a wrong assumption, but if anybody is being a loser it's the original Red.

Meh. We don't need Zed yet. He wasn't a S1 MMPR villain (or even a Super Sentai villain).
Rita sucks! She's a terrible character and an incredibly dumb main villain.
Zedd saved second season from being a carbon copy of the first one by being awesome looking and smart (for the most part).
Also, no one should ever care about Sentai while talking about PR.

I'm afraid this is gonna be pure fanservise. No one wants quality films and good stories anymore.

No love for JDF!
He was the bigest ass**** towards Yost back there.
**** him with his bland and annoying personality.
:lol

Back