GOTHAM - BATMAN Prequel TV Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's only a handful of shows that are amazing right from the start and only get better from there. Some examples would be:

The X-Files
Game of Thrones
Breaking Bad

Can't wait - it will be fun to see what the family thinks of it. It's a lot darker than I suspect people will expect, and I'm hoping that works out.

The show feels rushed. The music is pretty bad in some scenes and all those character like riddler, Ivy, and catwoman didn't need to be there, imo The Penguin was by far the best character in the show and this might be the first time I'm a fan of that character. Gordon and his partner are pretty good and the city looks pretty cool. I also liked Falcone. I thought he was better than the Batman Begins version. The show is not bad for a first episode, but I hope it gets better. Was the guy doing stand up comedy at the club the Joker...before he becomes the Joker? :lol

I don't give a **** what anybody says. That show gets a free pass from me because:

1.)the Batgirl suit was awesome

...and...

2.)those people knew their **** well enough to get somebody who looked like the Joker and then dub over him with Mark Hamill.

What how can Batgirl be around before Batman. I thought this is about Gordon's early years

The show feels rushed. The music is pretty bad in some scenes and all those character like riddler, Ivy, and catwoman didn't need to be there, imo The Penguin was by far the best character in the show and this might be the first time I'm a fan of that character. Gordon and his partner are pretty good and the city look pretty cool. I also liked Falcone. I thought he was better than the Batman Begins version. The show is not bad for a first episode, but I hope it gets better. Was the guy doing stand up comedy at the club the Joker...before he becomes the Joker? :lol

Or the Riddler.

I don't like the Harvey Dent character or what they're doing with him.

Back