Statue Arhian Head Huntress - ARH Studios 1:4 An ARH Original Statue-NSFW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is getting better and better
:) ArhianDio_Teaser2.jpg

Last edited:
Are they still doing the original statue that they showed, or has it been changed to this. I prefer this version for sure. Arahom has an awesome imagination.

this is #2
I think would be better with out the red riding hood cape

“ARH Studios is proud to introduce ARH ComiX!

ARH ComiX will bring you the stories and adventures behind our original characters. Arhian is our first book to be released this year yet, and you will soon know all about her origin and adventures!

Stay tuned as we will be posting more info about Arhian and ARH ComiX soon!!”

Are they still doing the original statue that they showed, or has it been changed to this. I prefer this version for sure. Arahom has an awesome imagination.

There are 2 versions being made- this above version is next year

“ARH Studios is proud to introduce ARH ComiX!

ARH ComiX will bring you the stories and adventures behind our original characters. Arhian is our first book to be released this year yet, and you will soon know all about her origin and adventures!

Stay tuned as we will be posting more info about Arhian and ARH ComiX soon!!”

I am interested to see how this goes.

Arhian is a wanderer and a bounty huntress, so she wears the hood and cape sometimes to conceal her beautiful face when entering a town in search of a perp! We will be releasing both statues, the solo piece we showed first now, and this second version with the cape/hood and diorama in 2015. The first five issues of her magazine will tell her story and a little of her origin.

Arahom is writing her story himself, and he has a wonderful imagination. Arhian is a unique character like no other and very original in concept, despite being a “warrior girl with a sword!” We will tell and show more of her soon! I believe Arahom took great care in creating her and her identity. Arhian might seem like what we have seen before, but trust me, she is a fresh idea and concept that will captivate most of you guys!”

I have read the first scripts Arahom wrote, and I can tell you, the stories are really cool!

Arhian is a wanderer and a bounty huntress, so she wears the hood and cape sometimes to conceal her beautiful face when entering a town in search of a perp! We will be releasing both statues, the solo piece we showed first now, and this second version with the cape/hood and diorama in 2015. The first five issues of her magazine will tell her story and a little of her origin.

Arahom is writing her story himself, and he has a wonderful imagination. Arhian is a unique character like no other and very original in concept, despite being a “warrior girl with a sword!” We will tell and show more of her soon! I believe Arahom took great care in creating her and her identity. Arhian might seem like what we have seen before, but trust me, she is a fresh idea and concept that will captivate most of you guys!”

I have read the first scripts Arahom wrote, and I can tell you, the stories are really cool!

will he sign any 1st edition comix? I will buy if he does

Last edited:
I was wondering on the second Statue would you guys be brave enough to switch out the male head for a female head like on this red Sonja page
View attachment 123943
Some times you have to push it to the line !
And will you be selling original art from the covers or pages of your books ?

---- ----
This is for sale ebay
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RED-SONJ...361?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19f12c6ea1

Best ****ing idea!!! This would be much better, and id definitely buy the second version.

First version Arhian is going up for sale tomorrow along with Hercules

That's really awesome! :clap

Yes but this was only and if we do an AP.
Not sure if ARH Studios has the time to do AP's this time around. The time to takes them in the USA will make it difficult for us to get ready for NYCC. And right now after not having products ready in SDCC, we like to have it all ready. So there is a lot of work to be done.
More details should be announced later today.

Back