Statue Arhian Head Huntress - ARH Studios 1:4 An ARH Original Statue-NSFW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just so you guys get an idea.... she is the very first ever production that Arahom did using digital sculpting!
If this the very first time he's doing digital art, imagine what he can do in a few years :)

Awesome, love the skin tone and the render of the paint...please do the same for the production piece!
The eye looks better in these pics.

Just paid for this. No issues on the website. Another home run here. This will be my third ARH statue. I'm mostly a marvel guy but I couldn't resist this awesome work of art. And at 150 ES? Pretty sweet

So will theses be numbered on the bottom 1-150
there must be something to show it is the ES not the regular version that looks exactly the same ?
:)
But you must admit this statue rocks
:)

Hrmmmmm....It is a LOT smaller then Red Sonja, but she would make a beautiful companion piece to her! what to do.....what to do......

with only 150 in this batch I suspect it will sell out in NY so is there a # assigned to the regular edition yet ? And what about the box has it been decided if we get a deluxe color box in a outer shipping box ?

with only 150 in this batch I suspect it will sell out in NY so is there a # assigned to the regular edition yet ? And what about the box has it been decided if we get a deluxe color box in a outer shipping box ?

Working on it now
We are using the new black foam

Back