Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Boba Fett (new version)

How has the QC and paint finishing from the factory generally been on the PF Star Wars line guys?
I don't have any atm, but did PO Savage Opress, I think it looks badass!! Also Bobba will more than likely get PO'd as well.
Any info from ppl that have older star wars PF'S would be great!
Thanks in advance :)

Not sure about the base, it looks unnecessarily large, Boba looks amazing though and big thumbs up for him being ESB!!

Not sure about the base, it looks unnecessarily large, Boba looks amazing though and big thumbs up for him being ESB!!

yeah, I'm pretty curious as to how tall this one will be. The original one was 19" tall, this be seems to be about ~7" of base before his foot. Granted he's knee's are bent but still...

SS definitely hasn't shied away from larger bases as of recent. The Batman, Superman, Reeve Superman and Keaton Batman all have/will have gigantic footprints.

How has the QC and paint finishing from the factory generally been on the PF Star Wars line guys?
I don't have any atm, but did PO Savage Opress, I think it looks badass!! Also Bobba will more than likely get PO'd as well.
Any info from ppl that have older star wars PF'S would be great!
Thanks in advance :)

The star wars pf line is the most consistent in terms of qc. There have been no major issues, except for painting robo-maul the wrong colour.

As a Boba Fett fan I will more than likely be getting this. Only I like the more museum type poses so I wasn't psyched about the base at first but I think it's starting to grow on me a little. Just wish I could place exactly where it's supposed to be from? Anyway, looks like they got the helmet right this time.

The more and more I look at the base the more I like it.... It not a base it's not a dio it's the perfect mix

Absolutely LOVE this piece but it would never work in my line-up with such a huge base :(

I like this photo that we can actually see up under the helmet revealing that he also wears a type of mask underneath. Nice attention to detail rather than say empty space around a ball joint. Though it makes me suspect the head will be fixed in place.

Why does Sideshow have to keep making these freaking huge bases? I can't display these things how I want anymore. If he's over 24" tall I am going to pass on this piece and get an old ROTJ one off eBay. It really sucks because I held off picking an old one up for a good price when I had the chance because I knew this one was coming out.

Vader will be on a raised base as well.. will be tough for me to display as well .. :(

Vader will be on a raised base as well.. will be tough for me to display as well .. :(

I held out on both of the old Vader and Boba in favor of waiting for the new ones. Looks like I'll just pick the old ones up at my leisure on eBay.

yeah as much as I like the look and everything, I have always favored the more classy solid base to bring more focus to the character itself. It just feels more museum-like like that. I definitely dig this statue. It does raise height concerns in terms of how I would be able to display it and have to weigh the options between POing this one, or just locating a V1 Boba PF.

Back