Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Boba Fett (new version)

I like what SS is doing with the new Boba and Vader. Personally think this was the best piece in SDCC this year. Hope to see Han, Leia and Luke next.

Any idea when Boba Fett or Vader will go up for pre order?

This is one of them I can see myself ordering. I strictly only collect DC & Marvel now but I grew up on Star Wars & with Boba & Vader being so iconic to me I can't see myself being able to pass these 2 up

Any idea when Boba Fett or Vader will go up for pre order?

No word yet, afaik.

This is one of them I can see myself ordering. I strictly only collect DC & Marvel now but I grew up on Star Wars & with Boba & Vader being so iconic to me I can't see myself being able to pass these 2 up

Go nostalgia!

Star Wars is very nostalgic for me.

I still remember watching Ep.IV at the drive-in. :rock

Star Wars is very nostalgic for me.

I still remember watching Ep.IV at the drive-in. :rock

I also remember clearly the first time i saw Ep.IV as a kid. And by just that little screentime Boba had, i noticed him.

Still got drive-ins in America? Maybe managed by some old fashion folks?

I also remember clearly the first time i saw Ep.IV as a kid. And by just that little screentime Boba had, i noticed him.

Still got drive-ins in America? Maybe managed by some old fashion folks?

Boba wasn't in the original Star Wars Ep. IV.

Boba wasn't in the original Star Wars Ep. IV.

? Who the he** did i see then...I obviously don`t remember it clearly then. Damn those new editions :lol
I saw it just before 97 i think. Was he in that version?

He could be my age where in fact his first exposure was Fett in ANH SE...I'm 25 and saw Boba in the SE with my Dad when they all came out!

97 or 04? Trying to find a clip of Fett in 97.

? Who the he** did i see then...I obviously don`t remember it clearly then. Damn those new editions :lol
I saw it just before 97 i think. Was he in that version?

I believe he was in that 97 special edition....that was when they added additional scenes.

They filmed the original scene using a human "Jabba" in '77 and the real Jabba was CGIed in as well as Boba Fett in the SE/

Back