Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Boba Fett (new version)

Probably the best Star Wars PF figure I have seen yet, hopefully the new Vader will beat it out :)

Any idea when PO will be going up for this or for the Vader?

No idea on the PO dates. I do think Fett will drop first because I think they are further along with his development as opposed to Vader if I remember correctly.

No idea on the PO dates. I do think Fett will drop first because I think they are further along with his development as opposed to Vader if I remember correctly.

I think you're right mate, the fact that we didn't see Vader at SDCC makes me think we will get Fett this year and Vader 2015

I think you're right mate, the fact that we didn't see Vader at SDCC makes me think we will get Fett this year and Vader 2015

Wasn't there a picture of the PF Vader on a slideshow at SDCC?

They should've had both Boba Fett and Vader in a display together. They announced them simultaneously. But I guess Boba is just much further in the development than Vader. :(

Isn't there always?

Also, Sketches of a statue from SSC don't generate much excitement for me. Show me some prototypes and you will have my attention.

EX should we swappable upside-down kneepads.

2lvzubd.jpg

Rough time to be selling the previous PF, a reg just closed for 213 on eBay.

The one that sold for only $213 was broken. The original PF still goes for well over $400 and I think it will continue to since the new one won't fit for anyone who wants to display it in a besta with doors on it. The original will be their only option because of its smaller size.

Ah, thanks, it was in my WatchList and was somewhat shocked at the price.

The one that sold for only $213 was broken. The original PF still goes for well over $400 and I think it will continue to since the new one won't fit for anyone who wants to display it in a besta with doors on it. The original will be their only option because of its smaller size.
Not seen one go for that much(reg) in a while, but may have just missed them. There is an EX in the sale section around $400-450 shipped.

Crazy. The helmet killed that statue on Day 1 for me. Can't wait for this new one.

I'm with you. Although I like the first PF, the dynamic pose and the fact it's ESB Fett, this appears to be the better of the two.

Back