Premium Format Darth Vader [ROTJ]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CBG do you still have post it note warnings?! These new taller bases will allow you to post them on the bases now too!

Yes it's still there. Even the tissue is on the sides so it's easier for people to not run into my display. I don't see anything wrong with the notes. Besides when people sees the display, they are always talking about how cool the statues are. No one even notices the tissue sticking out all over and the warning notes. The taller bases are going to work out so nice!

They aren't references, CBG is comicbookguy the guy posting above who trolls a lot :<

I know CBG is comicbookguy. I get that. What I mean is that everyone speaks to his trolling but because I've never seen it when it's referenced I'm out of the loop. References include the post above mine referring to something he did with post it notes.

Need a proper reveal for Vader already. I need a Vader statue in my life and it just won't be the mythos.

Why not the mythos version J?

Some of the orange I've seen on many copies is just too much for me. Typically I don't mind overspray... love it on my Sauron PF, but with Vader it's not working for me. If the PF hadn't been announced I likely would have bought it though. I love the sculpt. Only thing that bothers me about the pose is the way the lightsaber is held. I prefer Vader with his lightsaber at his side.

Some of the orange I've seen on many copies is just too much for me. Typically I don't mind overspray... love it on my Sauron PF, but with Vader it's not working for me. If the PF hadn't been announced I likely would have bought it though. I love the sculpt. Only thing that bothers me about the pose is the way the lightsaber is held. I prefer Vader with his lightsaber at his side.

Good points. I for one, had to get the mythos, orange aside, but also, me thinks, the PF will be mine! :)

This and the new Boba Fett will be my first PF purchases. I can't wait for the reveal!!!

Will be my first SW PFs unless I cave and get the Savage Oppress fig

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I know.. Vader is the clear winner .. gosh I just wished they put him up for PO already.. man I mean they did not even showed the actually staute yet.. Hope its not one of those TAKING FOREVER projects ...

I know.. Vader is the clear winner .. gosh I just wished they put him up for PO already.. man I mean they did not even showed the actually staute yet.. Hope its not one of those TAKING FOREVER projects ...

I think we'll see a certain something you are working on before we see this. And that's alright by me. :yess:

Pshhhh savage who? Get Vader baby
Lol its cause it looks pretty cool, character was meh. I'm so amped, I don't have a single SW PF in my collection, almost picked up Shaak Ti though
Seriously forever. I kept my 1/6th Vader in his display even though I need space for my PFs, Just so I can replace him with the new PF
I would be very happy with next year, I'm flexing the Vader bust at the moment
How is that even up still? Thought it was sold out. Okay I'm going to check now lol
I think we'll see a certain something you are working on before we see this. And that's alright by me. :yess:
I would like to know :)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back