Big Chief Studios - Dynamix Ultra Stylised Vinyl Figure: 11th Doctor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taibhse

Super Freak
Reaction score

Came across this picture on the interwebz.. but couldn't find any details on Big Chief Studios' website? :panic:

More info will probably go up when Big Chief adds their Weeping angels to their store.
But there is a bit more information on Forbiddenplanet.com: https://forbiddenplanet.com/119992-doctor-who-dynamix-figure-11th-doctor/?affid=tdws06

Thanks for the heads-up.

I'm not sure whether to Pre-order this figure from Forbidden Planet(.com).. they put the Dynamix 10th Doctor figure up.. then withdrew the Pre-order and strangely sent out an email, claiming the figure had been cancelled.
Big Chief Studios stated this was not the case but that there had been production delays.. when the figure was finally released, FP did not re-list it... I ended up buying direct from Big Chief.. so I may just order the Dynamix 11th Doctor direct this time.

Big Chief have now got the Dynamix Ultra Stylised Vinyl Figure: 11th Doctor up for Pre-order on their website.. and they are offering no less than three different variants!
:panic: :rock

.. probably going for the version wearing the long purple jacket, myself. :)
https://www.bigchiefstudios.co.uk/

Did anyone buy one of these? If so, are you happy with it or are there any quality problems with yours?

Did anyone buy one of these? If so, are you happy with it or are there any quality problems with yours?

Thanks for the heads-up, did not realise these had started shipping, time to get my order in! :rock

Thanks for the heads-up, did not realise these had started shipping, time to get my order in! :rock

Yeah, I bought one, unfortunately I wasn't happy with the fez head mine came with and since I got no reply after I sent a picture I just returned the figure for a refund. I know that a retailer near me will get the blue version later, maybe I'll buy one there where I can check it first. Would have prefered the mop version though.

Yeah, I bought one, unfortunately I wasn't happy with the fez head mine came with and since I got no reply after I sent a picture I just returned the figure for a refund. I know that a retailer near me will get the blue version later, maybe I'll buy one there where I can check it first. Would have prefered the mop version though.

I was planning on getting the purple coat version.. it shouldn't make a difference, but for some reason the shorter jacket look is not working for me.

Whoot! Got my Dynamix 11th Doctor!

..while I was not particularly knocked out by the alternative heads released by BCS with the Dynamix 10th Doctor figures, the alternative head wearing a fez included with this figure, is great.

Big Chief Studios' ordering / web payment system has also vastly improved from a year ago, and includes PayPal.

Back