Action Figure Threezero - Dead Space 3 - Isaac Clarke Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Threezero - Dead Space 3 - Collectible Figure (Spec + Pics)

I could care less for the goofy head so I'll wait for the BBTS preorder. That way, if something better comes up I can cancel.

I could care less for the goofy head so I'll wait for the BBTS preorder. That way, if something better comes up I can cancel.
That the only way to manage all these pre-orders I have a list and I manage it based on availability what is in stock.

I've literally just seen this and I'm waiting so I can order one! What bugs me is people on facebook complaining about the price lmao, you pay 250 for a hotys but don't want to spend 190 which is £112 on a figure that lights up and looks awesome! People have issues!

That being said I wish it was the dead space 1 figure.

Totally getting this,I hope they make all 3 game suits, I love the dead space games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm hoping by 'Snow Suit Version' they intend to do the others.

I want the Issac head, has any ever preordered from Threezerostore.com before?

I want the Issac head, has any ever preordered from Threezerostore.com before?

They're reliable if that's what you're getting at. I pre-ordered The Walking Dead Michonnes Pets from their store and I was pleased with the experience despite my initial hesitation with paying upfront.

Man, I hope they make the 1st suit & make it light up too
ha3e9uva.jpg

The exclusive Isaac head is cool but I would never display him with it. It would be helmet or bust. I'll probably end up preordering this from BBTS.

190 includes worldwide shipping now that i
I'm not complaining about!

Going for the exclusive just because you get the extra sculpt for the same price.

isaacs slightly disgusted grin actually doesn't do it for me

never ordered a threezero figure, how long does it usually take from the time you preorder till the item ships? would like to preorder straight from them for the extra isaac head. the figure looks really good, the choice of uniform they went with could have been better but its not bad, anyway, i hope this does well so we can get a dead space 1 isaac.

never ordered a threezero figure, how long does it usually take from the time you preorder till the item ships? would like to preorder straight from them for the extra isaac head.

Probably a number of months. The time I ordered from threezerostore.com it was about 5 months from pre-order date to ship date.

Probably a number of months. The time I ordered from threezerostore.com it was about 5 months from pre-order date to ship date.

thats not too bad, i think i will order directly from their store. i'll most likely only display the helmet head but it'll be nice to have 2 options.

wow. looks incredible. absolutely love what this company is doing! they're just snatching up incredible licenses one after another. definite buy.

Man, I played and Loved Dead Space 1 and 2, never got into 3. I would instantly buy the 1/6th scale classic or Advanced suit though

looks like it goes up 19th hong kong time which would be tomorrow usa time. looks liek they will allow pre-order for a month

wish the head lite up better, wish the gun had a red laser pointer, and wish there was a necromorph..

Back