Action Figure Threezero - Dead Space 3 - Isaac Clarke Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Threezero - Dead Space 3 - Collectible Figure (Spec + Pics)

Did anyone get a confirmation email from these guys? I didn't, I have to login to check the status of my order after my preorder on Threezerostore

Yea it was finnicky, I emailed them to make sure It'd gone through and they responded (non computerized) within 90 seconds confirming my order

I didn't get any confirmation email but I see it when I log in on their site

The isaac clarke head is cool, but it should be included in the regular release. The exclusive should have been a different swap out head to emulate those little octopus guys that tear off Isaacs head and take over his body!

...though I don't remember if they're in DS3...they were right?
View attachment 121126

The Divider! Great death animation there. I don't believe they were in DS3. You'd shoot their limbs/head off and they'd grow tentacley things and self-animate. The head would choke out Issac, twist his head off and then work the tentacles down into his neck stump and become his head. Fantastic! Lol

First time ordering from threezero site... but quick question: after reading these concerns on preorders, is it still safe to get it directly from threezero site itself? Thank you!

First time ordering from threezero site... but quick question: after reading these concerns on preorders, is it still safe to get it directly from threezero site itself? Thank you!

You will be fine. They are the same as 3A. if you have concerns. Contact their CS.

Appreciate the confirmation. The head's just a bonus so irresistible! Thanks!

Appreciate the confirmation. The head's just a bonus so irresistible! Thanks!

No probs. I hear you. I've ordered the walking dead pets and game of thrones from them. As long as your paypal payment has gone through. You should be fine.
Their CS is responsive. I got a reply very quickly just to double confirm my order went through.

They will send out an email asking you to confirm delivery just before the package is sent out. My pets came in great condition and now I'm waiting for game of thrones. I ordered directly through them cos of the exclusive items. Hope they hurry up with more new preorders though.

Uh oh! I can't log onto my threezero account! Tried 5x! Already emailed their customer service.

update:

That's strange! Got into my threezero account by clicking onto "My Account & Order Status" link instead of putting the item first to cart then straight to checking out and having the system prompt you to log onto your threezero account. And I noticed too that their site isn't supporting the https thingy! Shady, huh? Good thing I paid via Paypal for some security as what Paypal claims! LoLz! Truly, threezero team needs some work on their site!z

Oh, what that EX head made me do! I could have just gotten this off BBTS! LoLz! All's well that ends well! Still, am keepin' fingers X'd!

Why is it everyone assumes a company is shady 1st the assian creed figure and now this give a company a break and let them prove to us.... Companies have to start somewhere.

didn't threezero released a few figures already, and some as threea with ashley wood?

Hey guys who haven't preordered Isaac from Threezerostore they are closing the preorder 8/17/14 Hong Kong time so if you want the Isaac head this may be your last shot

Decided to skip on this guy. I just want one definitive Isaac Clarke. And this ain't it for me. We'll see once it's out.

I can't believe I missed this UGH. i hope to hell the price doesn't inflate too bad. i need this in my life. :(

Anyone seen the final product on this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back