Which Gentle Giant mini bust of the Hobbit,we wanna see next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wise yoda

Freaked Out
Reaction score
We have now:

Thorin
Dwalin
Gandalf
Smeagol
Goblin King
Azog
Bilbo
Legholas
Killi

Which one we wanna see next?

I want Balin,to be with his brother.
His name is also mentioned in the LOTR extended version when do walk through the mines.

Balin would be a great choice. I would like to see a few more Goblins and Orcs as well.

Yes your right,how stupid of me.
I edit it.

Now I wonder what GG will bring for SDCC.
I have such a feeling about it...

I expect we will see a couple more Dwarves, Bolg, and maybe Beorn. They could also have Thranduil and Tauriel there as well.

Yes thoose would be great.
What do you think about the 3th movie,will there be big army shots or a big finall?
I thought this second movie was more storie.
Quit calm as I may say so.
Your the expert of middle earth Josh ;)

I expect the third movie to be as fantastic as the previous two have been. I expect the battle to be pretty amazing with all five armies going at it at once, and of course you have Smaug to deal with as well as the Dol Guldur left. So I expect plenty of big moments and of course some really great character moments as well with what is left.

I loved the second movie. I would give it an easy 9/10 but I do think the EE, which is going to add 25 mins of footage needs to have mostly more character moments. There was plenty of action type moments that kept the pace going but we need it to slow down in-between those big moments. So if they can do that with the EE I think it moves up in the rating scale for me.

I try to be knowledgeable in a subject that I care deeply about. :)

I missed some moments in between aswell.
Like Gandalf fighting Sauron,then the next moment he was in a cage holding prissoner.
Also how raddagast was up there on that mountain suddenly.
I missed the other karacters that where in the first part there,Sauroman,Elrond,Galadriel.
They weren't even there for a moment.

You know so much about it.
Don't under estimate yourself ;)

I think you'll get a bit more of that as well in the EE. I guess he can just show up when called. We could get more info in the EE on that as well. Those three characters I don't expect to see until this third movie when you see the Dol Guldur stuff. As far as slower moments I'm thinking more stuff like Beorn getting a little more screen time, slow moments between the Dwarves, etc.

I've taken the last several years of my life to learn about the world so I know what I'm talking about. Be it with other people who know quite a bit or helping people who don't know as much as I do.

Did you als noticed Peter Jackson in the first shot in the Breeg?
The one that's breaking the carrot.

Yeah, I liked that myself. I saw others that thought it was really forced but I thought it was a fitting place for his cameo.

Watched it today.
When Gandalf is in front of this forrest he sees this sign on the tree trunk.
Than he thinks of the words of galadriel.
He goes to this mountain top,into this castle.
Were he seems surprised of radagast,but I still don't know how he gets there.
They talk about this old ruin.
Gandalf is talkin about One of 9.
Servants of the Necromancer.
Then they seperate.
But after confronting Sauron,hanging on this wall,the next shot is he in this cage watching the ork army below.

This Beorn is very large.
I can't imagine a bust of this,it have to be bigger than Gandalf then.
When I saw them togheter on the table.

The Nine they are talking about from that spot are of course the Nine Ringwraiths. That scene of him in the cage is kind of cool with showing that large army going by. :rock

It would be probably about the size of the Azog bust.

I think this line is gonna die soon after Legolas and Kili are released. GG just put a buy an Azog get the Gandalf free sale and buy a Bilbo get a Gollum free sale too

Back