Zombielabs 1/6 alien / predator custom parts ( new items of interest )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: zombielabs custom predator masks,accessories,parts,ect (NEW FACEHUGGERS ) PG.4

thanks guys ,i have to figure out a price for them its a lot of work to make these seems like its not but it is some suggestions of prices maybe i know they sell for a lot on ebay so

Re: zombielabs custom predator masks,accessories,parts,ect (NEW FACEHUGGERS ) PG.4

i wouldn't mind doing like 25-30 or even up to 40 for the shuriken one. I would be pretty happy with 50 but i feel like thats pushing it almost too much.

The face huggers are awesome! Depending on the price I think I'd like to have a regular one and one with shuriken.

ok prices for face huggers

$37 shipping is included i also have alien eggs

avp alien eggs open and closed $43 shipped

or $75 for 1 facehugger and 1 egg of your choice

(note facehugger with shuriken wont come with shuriken just the facehugger )

I have not had time to make any eggs or debugger ill be working on them this weekend so get your orders in shoot me a pm

Ill have some new update on 1/6 parts including the 1/6 queen working on open mouth and arms so stay tuned

would anyone be interested in avpr facehugger stasis tube and carrier with tubes seen in the beginning of avpr

Now have rubber resin alien eggs

Rubber bendable alien and facehugger trophy fingers 4 for 10 shipped

image.jpg

Here are some pics of the eggs
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 172

Any interest in king willie heads for p2

Are you kiddin???? People were asking for King Willie's head for ages!! :)

Re: zombielabs custom 1/6 alien and predator accessories (King willie interest )

Here is the cast of the p1 bio before paint
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Re: zombielabs custom 1/6 alien and predator accessories (King willie interest )

I'll be making a elder predator bag and a city hunter bag this weekend so stay tuned

Those bonegrill bio masks are sick. Great work. :duff

Thanks guys and I'll try the city hunter thread

Re: zombielabs custom 1/6 alien and predator accessories (elder p2 bag )

Looking forward to the Elder bag ordering to start. Any chance you'll make a custom, accurate bag for City Hunter? Heck, I'd send you my City Hunter bag for you to customize if that could be an option. The bag itself doesn't bother me. It's the inaccurate strap that I find irksome.

Also, would love a King Willie head.

Back