Begotten

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TurdFerguson

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've seen a lot of horror movies but this one is pretty memorable in a creepy way. It came out in the 90s but looks like it was made in the late 1800s. Has anyone else seen it?

begotten.jpg

I've seen a lot of horror movies but this one is pretty memorable in a creepy way. It came out in the 90s but looks like it was made in the late 1800s. Has anyone else seen it?

View attachment 105753

Ive seen parts of it but not the whole thing.

supposedly Marilyn manson based his Antichrist superstar album on this movie and if you play them together they fit perfectly

someone on youtube synced the cd and the movie but i have not watch it yet

I rented it years ago, not really knowing what to expect. It's certainly distinctive and memorable. F'd up in many ways. I can appreciate the artistic qualities of it, but didn't like it and never want to see it again.

I own it and I can only really watch bits and pieces of it. It's definitely disturbing but physically I can't sit and watch the whole thing, my attention span is this small. I put it on for my friend and we got like 5 mins in and he just wasn't having it. It legitmatly creeped him out, so of course I texted him a gif from the beginning of the movie.

Ive seen parts of it but not the whole thing.

supposedly Marilyn manson based his Antichrist superstar album on this movie and if you play them together they fit perfectly

someone on youtube synced the cd and the movie but i have not watch it yet

That's pretty cool, I did know that. I'll be giving that a try sometime.

I have it on DVD as well. Love it, but it really is tough to sit through.
Very few people I've that have borrowed it have made it past the first 10min or so. Not because of attention span, but because they were just freaked out by the imagery.

Best movie ever to have going on the TV during a Halloween party.... :monkey1...

I own it and I can only really watch bits and pieces of it. It's definitely disturbing but physically I can't sit and watch the whole thing, my attention span is this small. I put it on for my friend and we got like 5 mins in and he just wasn't having it. It legitmatly creeped him out, so of course I texted him a gif from the beginning of the movie.

I haven't watch it not because I am freaked out, But it is just one of those things that I start watching and then for some reason I start doing something else or I have to leave or something. Kind of weird now that I think about it.

Also the movie is kind of slow so That's why I wanted to see it with the Manson music to at least be a little entertained by how the movie syncs. this is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3aYIUnMMZU

Back