Sideshow May the 4th Previews

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darkarn009

Super Freak
Reaction score
So the sideshow may 4th page has been update with reveal windows with silhouettes clearly outlined. I'm only assuming they are of what going to be revealed.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/events/may-the-fourth-2014/

Product Revealed on

May 1st is life size boba Fett https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/star-wars-boba-fett-sideshow-collectibles-400111/
May 2nd appears to be Jango Fett, I believe this will be Sixth Scale, if not then pdf
May 3rd Yoda, likely life size but possibly pdf.
3 previews on May 4th, only one is visiable but looks to be the ralph mcquarrie vader. It's likely a new statue line.

What are your thoughts?

Last edited:
The 3rd has got to be the life-size Yoda, that pose outline matches perfectly with what SS has shown us so far.

Hoping for a 1:6 Jango finally. A PF would be fine too, but not urgent.
I think I'm pretty well covered with Boba, but will see.
Would be great if it's a PF Yoda(s). I don't know why they can't do them as standalone like Gollum.
Actually more interested in the other three slots. Maybe finally a HT Anakin.

Im crossing my fingers for Jango 1:6!!! I'm guessing Boba will be life size. Ralph McQuarrie Vader may be a PF and of course Yoda life size. Anything is possible at this point! :rock

The Boba will most likely be the life size but I can't help but feel it might be the new PF that's supposedly been in development because it seems weird to me to have two of the reveals (The other being Yoda) be life sizes especially after the Life Size Han in Carbonite just went up after we waited on all of them for a long time.

Jango could be the PF that's basically been confirmed or a 1/6th. Either or is equally possible. I hope it's a PF as us statue collectors haven't been getting much good stuff lately.

Like I said the Yoda must be the life size figure.

And it looks like some sort of Vader McQuarrie Statue.

I really hope one of the two secret reveals is a new Vader PF. We really need that. If not we may see the Ben Kenobi Legendary scale figure or *gasps* the mara jade PF. Or maybe a PF or a Life Size bust we haven't even heard about. :panic: I'm freaking out with excitement!

EDIT: Or maybe new mythos because I feel terrible for you guys who collect them!

I think the silhouette for May 4 looks like R2. Maybe 1/6 scale?

r2d2back.jpg may4-2014-preview-04.jpg

Would Love to see Ralph McQuarrie Star Wars 1/6 Scale Figures. :pray:

Of course that last silhouette is R2! :lol

It's just facing forward - not backwards like MoMo's example pic, that's all.

If that indeed IS a 1/6 R2.. damn. :panic:

Finally some figures... looks like good ones too.

1/6 R2 would rock!

Wonder what the two blanks will be? Clones? Hope its Dooku and Tarkin.

Ditto! Dooku and Tarkin are long overdue and why not release them together? They've teased us enough with those Hammer PFs, at least release figures of these two characters! :monkey3

I'm hoping most of these are 1:6. I'm pretty cloned out by now. I'm up for the original source though. Jango is also long overduel. And I can't get enough of that unaltered clone of his either. All of his brothers though, there are only so many I can take! :lol

And some non-trade federation droids would be awesome too. Grievous turned out great as have the battle droids, but R2 and 3PO are about as glaring omissions as Chewie, who I still honestly don't have much hope for anytime soon, if ever.

After a friend pointed it out the jetpack on the second one looks odd. It might actually be the first one is jango and second might be another mando or clone of some sort.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

Hoping for a 1/6 Jango figure. I'm excited to see what they will announce in the 5th and 6th photo. Has to be something more awesome than R2, Yoda and Jango/Boba if it's saved for the 4th of May.. Darth Vader premium format wouldn't hurt.

Would Love to see Ralph McQuarrie Star Wars 1/6 Scale Figures. :pray:

Same here!

After a friend pointed it out the jetpack on the second one looks odd. It might actually be the first one is jango and second might be another mando or clone of some sort.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk
Nevermind its Jango with his blaster held upright...:wink1:

Back