Just bought my first Sideshow statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CtrlAltElite

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Just bought my first sideshow statue. After years of doing that action figure thing (NECA, Gears of War & Warcraft) Ive accumulated quite a few. That said, Ive always preferred statues when seeing them so today I purchased Arthas from Sideshow. Already counting down the days when Death Wing is available. Going to keep some of my favorite action figures, but think its time to move on.

Welcome to the forum and the wallet eating hobby! I started with action figs too, now I have converted to almost all statues and props. Like you there are a few figs that will not be going anywhere, but overall very happy I made the switch.

Hi Guys. Been reading this forum for a while so decided to post for the first time. Bought my first two sideshow pf's two days ago, Christopher Reeve pf ex and Batman Michael Keaton pf ex. I also have an He-man with orko from popculture shock on order which I ordered a couple of months back. A lot of controversy surrounding the Christopher Reeve Pf but decided to get it anyway.

Back