Hello from Texas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just started collecting and must say this hobby is very fun, addicting and expensive. My first collectible was the Gambit LS Bust. Very awesome piece IMO. Since then Ive acquired The Black Spiderman, Luke Skywalker DX07, Terminator DX13, Classic Predator, Iron Man Diecast War Machine and Wolverine.

Thinking abour the Darth Vader Deluxe version to go with my Luke as my next collectible. Also cant decide which clean terminator version to go for the MMS117 or the DX10. Dont know anything about kitbashing or customizing but seems pretty interesting. Any recommendations would be helpful. This is a pretty cool forum and still trying to learn the ends and outs of this hobby and how to post pictures on here for you guys.

Other then that Thanks for welcoming me to your community!!!!!! :wave

Welcome to the Freakshow!

In my opinion you should grab the DX10, so so good in hand. Also for posting pictures u first wanna get a account with Imager, Flickr, Minus,or any decent photo hosting website. Then upload all ur photos to the site u picked. PM me if u need more help!

Thanks Sikatar and Furyan for welcoming me to the FREEEEAAAAKKKSHHHOOWWW lol. Furyan thanks for the advice. I just ordered the DX10 once I get it I'll send you a PM so you can help me post pics. Thanks again

Thanks Sikatar and Furyan for welcoming me to the FREEEEAAAAKKKSHHHOOWWW lol. Furyan thanks for the advice. I just ordered the DX10 once I get it I'll send you a PM so you can help me post pics. Thanks again

Excellent choice! Im still amazed how heavy the DX10 is in hand. Its like hes got the endo inside lol. Enjoy and yes PM me when your ready.

Back