XM Studio 1/4 Avenger Iron Man Mark VII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awhile back a XM Rep said that they would lower the statue's foot so you wouldn't see the peg... Video is of the older prototype and I think the pictures are of the newer one...

Awhile back a XM Rep said that they would lower the statue's foot so you wouldn't see the peg... Video is of the older prototype and I think the pictures are of the newer one...

I hadn't read that... Thanks Dan. I know they had lowered the peg quiet a bit from the first pics.

I do not know how long you will have to pull the trigger on this one. Unlike some of their others pieces, lets face it their has never been a Magneto like theirs, there are a lot of Iron Man statues out there or coming out. So you may have some time, but I wouldn't bet on it being a lot.

Hi-res (large) pic of MK VII suit showing the correct neck/collarbone area in high detail... https://74211.com/wallpaper/picture...He-is-Hard-to-Believe-TV-Movies-Wallpaper.jpg

Smaller...

Wallpaper_smaller.jpg

I've been told XM will fix and adjust the infill of red on the helmet which is awesome :rock

I did inquire about changing the arc reactor design from the triangular one shown to a proper Mk 7, I'm confident XM will nail that too.

I've been told XM will fix and adjust the infill of red on the helmet which is awesome :rock

I did inquire about changing the arc reactor design from the triangular one shown to a proper Mk 7, I'm confident XM will nail that too.

I PMed them with a tweaked a photo for all of the issues about a month ago. Got a nice thank you and an assurance that they would be looking at it.

Hmmmmmmmmm. The infill looks great.

So you shortened the silver area above the chest plate right? That's probably more accurate but the neck looks off to me now. Maybe there's too many pieces of neck armor stacked up, does that make sense?

I gotta find a Mk 7 movie img and save it :lol

Hmmmmmmmmm. The infill looks great.

So you shortened the silver area above the chest plate right? That's probably more accurate but the neck looks off to me now. Maybe there's too many pieces of neck armor stacked up, does that make sense?

I gotta find a Mk 7 movie img and save it :lol

No you are totally right, I simple copied and pasted the neck armour plates down to fill in the space. I saw another one that brought up the top of the chest plates that looked good as well. I trust that XM will get it right. I have learned to simply understand that when given input XM finds valuable they find a way to make it work. They have proven it over and over again.

No you are totally right, I simple copied and pasted the neck armour plates down to fill in the space. I saw another one that brought up the top of the chest plates that looked good as well. I trust that XM will get it right. I have learned to simply understand that when given input XM finds valuable they find a way to make it work. They have proven it over and over again.

Re the neckline...

giphy.gif

Beautiful! The wait for this is unbearable :thud:

Yeah I am sure they will get it done. The infil was already sculpted it just wasn't painted, and I am sure they get the rest done.

Are they showing this/anything on the other forum? I've avoided that place like the plague but if they'll feed my addiction I may start checking it out again :lol

Seeing all the Mark VII is making me sad... so wish LSF paint looks like this.

Back