XM Studio 1/4 Avenger Iron Man Mark VII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try that again. With only one picture this time

X's 3

ambers_heard_triplets_by_clone_enthusiat-d5cce1q.jpg

Wow. Paint apps on iron man look amazing. I do not like the base though. What does everyone else think?

WOW!!!! This looks stellar from head to toe! Beautiful paint up XM and the base is gorgeous, the gold tone looks great!

Shut up and take my money! :lol

My only nitpicks/questions from what I can see would be (1) the detailing of the armor just below the neck, and the (2) size of the arc reactor.

I'm viewing this on mobile so it's hard to tell if that silver piece just below the neck & above the chest is detailed or just painted completely silver.

The arc reactor looks a tad small, but I may be mistaken. Very hard to tell on the iPhone.

Either way this is a grail.
Beautifully done XM! :clap

Wow. Paint apps on iron man look amazing. I do not like the base though. What does everyone else think?

Yeh, base reminds me of cartoon my kid watches. Where the alphabet letter blocks turn to the object. But the paint n pose, sickkk

If this paint comes out better than SS. LSF, I am seriously questioning Legacy and SS joint work :cuckoo:

I like how you can clearly see the triangle reactor. Is it movie accurate? Bc SS LSF, you just see round glass with sandblast finish, blurry, can't see the reactor inside.

i wish the paint can be made like this..more metallic finish! please make it happen! 10517563_10152563769675071_7222221936567848985_n.jpg10511142_10203715348899717_6527315657111926177_n.jpg

WOW!!!! This looks stellar from head to toe! Beautiful paint up XM and the base is gorgeous, the gold tone looks great!

Shut up and take my money! :lol

My only nitpicks/questions from what I can see would be (1) the detailing of the armor just below the neck, and the (2) size of the arc reactor.

I'm viewing this on mobile so it's hard to tell if that silver piece just below the neck & above the chest is detailed or just painted completely silver.

The arc reactor looks a tad small, but I may be mistaken. Very hard to tell on the iPhone.

Either way this is a grail.
Beautifully done XM! :clap

I agree with everything you said here m8, critiques, and praise. I would add that I think the detail and paint job on this owns any other IM product I have ever scene. However I would ask the guys at XM if these pictures are getting squeezed at all because when I look at them he looks thin, and it is nowhere more evident than in the faceplate. The distance between the eyes and the red area in the middle of his forehead is at least twice as long as it should be giving him a receding hairline feel.

image.jpg
These pics show how low that area should go
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

However, this is just SICK. The only piece that comes close to it is the original SSC Mark VI. Congrats XM

Last edited:
Back