Living the dream!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black Sheep

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello All!

I'd like to thank TwelveInchFigures (from eBay), for indirectly pointing me here! I hit em up for a possible custom back drop display and he mentioned he was a member here. Having been a collector over the past 20 years, it wasn't until about 4 years ago that I discovered the 12" collectibles produced by Hot Toys and SSC. My focus was narrowed and I dove in buying my first HotToys piece...Ghost Rider with Hellcycle. That was all it took! I absolutely love the memories these toys are bringing me from my childhood when I was into Star Wars and Marvel comics. So, with the discovery of this site, and the brief time I've trolled around, I think this will be a 'home away from home' for me as I learn of new releases, past releases, and the ability to network with many new collectors! My collection has been recently down sized as I've just run out of room and can't display everything. I'm concentrating on Iron Man armors, Any Hot Toys Batman (have both batmobiles and anxiously awaiting the 60's era batmobile), and SSC Star Wars. I hope to be of value to the collective masses. Great to be around others who understand the hobby!

Back