<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> Batman 1966 TV Series - Batman & Robin @ 16 - OMG Photo Review <>

How could this thread fall to the 2nd page? I just got Batman last night.

This is the figure I've been waiting for for 40 years. He's gorgeous. Although I'm not a huge fan of the clip in front for the cape. And the magnets fell out of the mouth piece and cowl when I removed them. That happens all the time though. A bit of superglue and it's all good.

I love that they made the box part of a climbing diorama too - I see that they have it flat, just like it was filmed. I don't want to run thread through the capes to hold them up though, like they did on the show.

Re: <> Batman 1966 TV Series - Batman & Robin @ 16 - OMG Photo Review <>

Glad to hear you like this figure, especially after waiting 40 years! I can relate. As a kid, I liked my Mego's; I had Bats, Supes, Joker, Penguin and for some reason, Aquaman. Loved the Batman TV show and my well played with corgi Batmobile. However, Mego's were never up to the standard of Action Man (UKs GI Joe). Now of course, it's really cool to look around and see Batman and Robin in al their Hot Toys glory. The OMG photos do these guys proud, and are a great advertisement for these amazing figures.

<> Man of Steel - General Zod - OMG Photo Review <>

General Zod

GeneralZodHD1_zps81afd2e2.jpg~original

GeneralZodHD2_zpsbbbf3f96.jpg~original

GeneralZodHD3_zps0659d0c9.jpg~original

GeneralZodHD4_zps31a93806.jpg~original

GeneralZodHD5_zps7fe24331.jpg~original

GeneralZodHD6_zps32dad09a.jpg~original

GeneralZodHD7_zps14c13173.jpg~original

GeneralZodHD8_zps95982eab.jpg~original

GeneralZodHD9_zpse629cc34.jpg~original

GeneralZodHD10_zps09a530bf.jpg~original

GeneralZodHD11_zpsac5ab9ba.jpg~original

GeneralZodHD12_zps454b3d27.jpg~original

GeneralZodHD13_zps70abb074.jpg~original

GeneralZodHD14_zpscef0401d.jpg~original

GeneralZodHD15_zpsbbffb675.jpg~original

Re: <> Man of Steel - General Zod - OMG Photo Review <>

Hasbro hair. Soft detailing on armour (reminds me of the soft detailing on Jor-El's gun, did they work from digital models directly from the movie I wonder?)
At this scale it should be pin sharp. And there are some crazy scale issues between the 3 figures. They almost look like they are from different ranges/manufacturers..Pass.

Edit: I just watched your video, he does look a bit better moving, showing off the reflective areas etc. Thanks for doing videos now OMG they really help get an impression of what the set is like in hand.

Nice pics though OMG. thanks for posting.:clap

Last edited:

LOOKS FANTASTIC!!!! Love the Helmet and the armor. Headsculpt looks great, can't wait until he arrives!!! beautiful work!!!! :)

Soft detailing to the armor? Man that armor looks AWESOME!!!! highly detailed and fantastic replica in 1:6 scale.

Scale issues? They got it right. Shannon and Henry are taller than Crowe.

Last edited:

Looks toyish. Not entirely HT's fault.

Best part of the design is the helmet that they stole from the "Engineer's" design in A L I E N. Slick, sinister helmet doesn't even really fit in with the rest of the gaudy, ornate suit.

too bad you can't have him in the black suit only.. would be cool

I have to be honest, I'm not that impressed with it. It doesn't look bad but kind of meh to me. I would have preferred him just in the black skinsuit personally. I still have him on order and want to get him to complete my Man of Steel collection but I'm half tempted to cancel.

Great photos, OMG! I was hoping the final product would make me get this though.

LOL after almost 2 years here on the freaksboard I got acquainted with a few member's names and their predictable reactions for every release be it prototype or final product. I love those who are very objective and are not afraid to speak their minds at the risk of getting the ire of the loyalists.

Looks great, cannot wait! my first and only MOS figure :lol

Could you take a pic of how the cape attaches to the back? and also, with the helmet head on is his neck still visible? Thank you

Back