<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> Man of Steel - General Zod - OMG Photo Review <>

Looks great, but what's with the odd tooth in the middle of hie bottom set?

Looks great to me. It would have been nice to get a 2nd HS with a neutral expression but I like the one they chose for action poses. He's gonna look great going toe-to-toe with Superman in my display. HT isn't going to please everyone anyway. Neutral HS? People *****. Expressive HS? People *****.

All the toy reviewers commented that the headscupt very well done and the armor is superbly done, very realistic even though it's made of plastic. Very well articulated etc.......I just don't know how some smart a@# could just give irresponsible comments as if he or she had the item in hand?! Soft detailing.....haha just full of crap

Personally I don't think the figure is bad, but I don't find it worth its asking price either. If it's $50 cheaper then maybe I'd say it's a very good figure. If I get it for free like most of the toy reviewers, then maybe I'd say its headsculpt is very well done and the armor is superbly done, indeed.

i think he looks great! that video armor looks completely different than the pictures of the armor. i bet you anything a neutral head will be available on ebay . would have been nice to have it included and i really think they need to always give 2 sculpts for these prices. anyways, not sure im picking him up just because too much stuff too fast. but i will keep my eye out for a good deal

Another soft sculpt with the cheap paint apps. . .I'm getting more and more worried about how the T1 figure is going to turn out.

I think this figure turned out great. I am just starting to run out of room for now and have to pick wisely what I want to purchase. With so many great looking figures coming out in the future it is getting harder and harder to buy just anything.
As always, Thanks for the pics OMG.

man this looks incredible! cannot wait!

Looks like his base is smaller than Jor-El's and Superman's though

Great photos as always OMG. Love seeing your work whether I am getting the figure or not.

But this is one I had on PO and i am glad I did. He looks awesome. He and Joker will make a great perversion of my World's Finest shelf. Love the look of the armor, and I am glad they went with the angry headsculpt.

I am not entirely sure where a lot of the hate for this figure is coming from. The armor is amazingly complex / engineered, and the sculpt looks awesome! I am so glad I ordered this. I cannot wait for it to come!

Armor looks plasticky..ughhhh

Yeah, you really limit options for posing this guy when you have such an extreme expression. Plus, though fitting for a couple of scenes, I don't think it's all that representative of the character as, say, a laughing Joker would be.

I love how this came out great pics OMG!

Figure looks great seems to have turned out well (for those who are interested) but relaxed head sculpt should have been added.

Other than the soft sculpt, everything looks fine to me ~ :panic::panic::panic:

I'll keep my pre-order even though I do think it could have looked a bit better. To me the expression of the face is what bothers me the most. I didn't think it looked that bad at first but it seems like you really need to get him in the right pose for that to not look kind of goofy. Him squaring off against Superman though might look pretty cool.

Back