Broken Hot toys Selina Kyle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nsbrando

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi i'm new to the forum, i got a hot toys selina kyle and the left foot has snapped without any force, what should i do? i'm have also listed it on eBay to sell it but i don't know what to do with it now since i bought this from eBay and of course theres no warranty cover if bought in third party sites.So do you guys think? photo 2.jpgphoto 1.jpg

try dipping the leg in very hot water, it'll soften the material and probably make it easier to get whats left of the peg out.

thank you for your replies, yeh looks like i need a new peg though haha

Something similar happened to my Dutch wrist peg and I was able to use a small drill bit and drill it into the middle of the snapped off part then pop it out. I'd be more worried about the part the broke inside the boot, I don't have this figure but with the boots being so tall it looks like it would be hard to get needle nose pliers in there to pull out that end without damaging the boot - at least that's what I think. Not sure what type of material it is. Good luck!

See if there are screws on the bottom of the boots. If there are you can remove the bottom plate (soles) and get to the boot foot. I've replace them before for the BBI Cy Girl. I think Triad Toys sells boot feet.
Too remove the broken peg stuck in the leg just drill a tiny hole screw in a small long screw in and pull it out with pliers.

I wasn"t able to find parts for sale at Triad Toys. But these are on eBay. You can remove the boot feet from inside these boots by unscrewing the bottom.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Phicen-1-6...6507?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3f330f8bdb

Last edited:
Back