Tallest 1/6 female body?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

<BEASTMASTER>

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any good tall 1/6 female bodys? So ones that would amount to a simular height to a male body (around 1.82 meters/5ft 11)

I was thinking the Resident Evil Alice body from hot toys maybe? Is there a cheaper equivalent?

Does anyone know of any good tall 1/6 female bodys? So ones that would amount to a simular height to a male body (around 1.82 meters/5ft 11)

I was thinking the Resident Evil Alice body from hot toys maybe? Is there a cheaper equivalent?

I don't know of a female body that tall but the RE Alice body has a huge rear end on her so that may not be an option. You could frankenstein a slim body with the chest/torso section of a female body but I have no idea if they would be compatible though.

the RE Alice body has a huge rear end on her

That is ********. I measured it once and it scales to a 36 inch hip, which in the 36-24-36 ratio is supposedly a perfect woman.

That attitude just shows how distorted female body image can be in this hobby.

I love that HT body, it is just a bit too short for many of the major action-adventure actresses.

Last edited:
That is ********. I measured it once and it scales to a 36 inch hip, which in the 36-24-36 ratio is supposedly a perfect woman.

That attitude just shows how distorted female body image can be in this hobby.

I love that HT body, it is just a bit too short for many of the major action-adventure actresses.

All i know is I used the Alice body for a custom and the pants barely fit that booty - not saying i didn't appreciate the ample proportions, just saying it may not work for what Beastmaster wants - lol!

There are many female bodies. Doll bodies can be very cheap, like under ten dollars.

Size comparison of 1/6 girl bodies -- killer instinct wins
922_gals.jpg

https://toyhaven.blogspot.sg/2014/02/comparison-pictures-of-oe-killer.html

Size comparison of doll bodies (there are many other comparison photos out there)
https://hegemony77.wordpress.com/2013/05/02/

Good stuff! Yeah I see other threads on the Alice body's butt being a bit on the side-wide size. I'm also not a fan of too much rubber on figures. That Alice knock off looks great! Though I think we may have found the winner in Indeedelys image ;)

you can always use 1/4 bodies if you really want a tall 1/6 female body.

Ok so the OE body is massive! Would need some trimming down of the ankles (and breasts) to use for anything that requires realistic proportions.

WP_20140509_001.jpg

Back