Statue Prime 1 studio - Starscream

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The thing about the decepticons is that they may look muted as they are mainly in a single shade of colour i.e. grey/silver. Maybe more so for Megatron than Starscream.

At least Optimus has a mix of blues and red and makes that piece really stand out.

Pretty awesome, though man that must be wide!

Having said that, I'm way more an Autobot fan, so anything Autobot related I'll buy for sure but the Decepticons I have to think about.

Awesome line though, the quality is just through the roof.

Dammit, I have no more room left to display this. Already have spots for megatron and optimus. Oh well, living room it is.

eh, not liking this Starscream. Optimus looks amazing and Megatron is good. Valid point that all the Decepticons look basically the same.

How much do you guys think prime 1 studio steal from us? 2000 at most?

I really think Prime one after they are finished this line could design kick ass G1. I know a lot of you (weird) folk don't like the G1 designs because they are "blocky" but seriously if they could somehow merge the depth of design details of these current transformers but in the form of the generation 1 bots they could have something super special. I'm thinking the same form as the original transformers but just way more detailed , like rivets, joints, electronics, etc. Basically a new take on an old model. Like the Iphone 5 version of G1.

Man.....all my money.

I really think Prime one after they are finished this line could design kick ass G1. I know a lot of you (weird) folk don't like the G1 designs because they are "blocky" but seriously if they could somehow merge the depth of design details of these current transformers but in the form of the generation 1 bots they could have something super special. I'm thinking the same form as the original transformers but just way more detailed , like rivets, joints, electronics, etc. Basically a new take on an old model. Like the Iphone 5 version of G1.

Man.....all my money.
Goodbye savings account. :wave

Same shots but closer to front-on angle:

1399041772_6.jpg

Looks like a robotic pray mantis, don't understand what's the appeal of this character, especially at 2k.

If Starscream is $2000 then it will be an easy pass, if he's more like $1500 then I might be interested...

I don't think SS will be $1500 given the size of it. SS isn't a big priority for me at the moment. I think there will be loads more releases coming from Prime1 so I will have to pick and choose. I'm glad to just have OP and Megs, not to bothered about the rest.

Well it's obvious sideshow has showed prime how to drive prices up ala OP, so I would be shocked if it's under 2k. Bumblebee is the only one I want, but if he's 2k, they won't get my money.

Back