Is posting on this forum near a microwave bad for you?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep so who here has suffered because of microwaves or air fresheners?

What about Mouth Wash? I heard using it too much gives halitosis ironically enough. the alcohol in it makes your mouth dry which makes bacteria go in it at night while your spit goes in your pillows

i was reading up on this but some people say they are bad and some people don't. what's the deal? the obvious answer is "yes otherwise they wouldn't let companies sell them" but i see a lot of people saying it does harm.

is it safe to post on a forum near one?

No, I heard it shrinks your balls and gives you the craving to have sex with these........

cute_beaver-9235.jpg

Too late for Eli......poor guy.

is it safe to post on a forum near one?
Just grab a beer and you'll be fine.

I microwave my balls.... The intent is to create hideous Flosi monsters that will eat the small and large intestines of board members who post ridiculous threads here on the forum, as well as those who post ridiculous threads in response to ridiculous threads. I plan to name my first microwave ball monster Clarence.
tumblr_lnpvowCxfK1qfzofx.gif

i wonder what would happen if you put an air freshener inside a microwave oven......

I'm guessing that the can will explode, along with the microwave. Your house will most likely catch fire, or you'll probably die if you're in close enough vicinity to the explosion. But, it will leave your entire place smelling nice and fresh.

All microwaves leak microwave energy. They haven't made one that doesn't. It's the seals that are weak. The older the microwave, the more worn out the seals, and the more they leak. They have standards for HOW MUCH new microwaves can leak, but not standards saying they can't leak. Obviously that doesn't apply to used microwaves.

Eating microwaved food has been shown to cause an increase in white blood cell count, as if the body is responding to an infection. That is not the same as increasing red blood cell count, which would imply greater health. That proves that microwave ovens alter the structure of food in a way that conventional cooking methods do not.
If you value your health, that should give you pause. I don't know of any particular disease that eating microwaved food causes, but more white blood cells is most disturbing.

By the way, just because "they" (the government?) allows microwave ovens to be sold doesn't mean that they are perfectly safe. The government exists to serve the business interests of the rich and powerful, first and foremost, and NOT to protect the greater population. Anyone who believes that the government would not allow an unsafe product to be sold needs to take the red pill and wake up.
The govt approved the dalkon shield, still allows alcohol and cigarettes to be sold, both of which are proven to be unsafe, and the govt even subsidizes tobacco still, to protect tobacco companies profits, since the politician's are in those company's pockets.
There are things that are sold that are acknowledged to be unsafe, but have warnings on them.
I didn't know much about microwaved ovens before, but I know a lot more now after reading this:

https://www.health-science.com/microwave_hazards.html
Microwaving food forms carcinogens.
This was interesting in particular:
"Carcinogens in microwaved food

In Dr. Lita Lee's book, Health Effects of Microwave Radiation - Microwave Ovens, and in the March and September 1991 issues of Earthletter, she stated that every microwave oven leaks electro-magnetic radiation, harms food, and converts substances cooked in it to dangerous organ-toxic and carcinogenic products. Further research summarized in this article reveal that microwave ovens are far more harmful than previously imagined.

The following is a summary of the Russian investigations published by the Atlantis Raising Educational Center in Portland, Oregon. Carcinogens were formed in virtually all foods tested. No test food was subjected to more microwaving than necessary to accomplish the purpose, i.e., cooking, thawing, or heating to insure sanitary ingestion.

Here's a summary of some of the results:

Microwaving prepared meats sufficiently to insure sanitary ingestion caused formation of d-Nitrosodienthanolamines, a well-known carcinogen.

Microwaving milk and cereal grains converted some of their amino acids into carcinogens.

Thawing frozen fruits converted their glucoside and galactoside containing fractions into carcinogenic substances.

Extremely short exposure of raw, cooked or frozen vegetables converted their plant alkaloids into carcinogens.

Carcinogenic free radicals were formed in microwaved plants, especially root vegetables.

Decrease in nutritional value"
The whole article was rather interesting.

As far as whether posting near a microwave oven is harmful, this part was rather interesting:

"Microwave sickness is discovered

The Russians did research on thousands of workers who had been exposed to microwaves during the development of radar in the 1950's. Their research showed health problems so serious that the Russians set strict limits of 10 microwatts exposure for workers and one microwatt for civilians.

In Robert O. Becker's book, The Body Electric, he described Russian research on the health effects of microwave radiation, which they called "microwave sickness." On page 314, Becker states:

"It's [Microwave sickness] first signs are low blood pressure and slow pulse. The later and most common manifestations are chronic excitation of the sympathetic nervous system [stress syndrome] and high blood pressure. This phase also often includes headache, dizziness, eye pain, sleeplessness, irritability, anxiety, stomach pain, nervous tension, inability to concentrate, hair loss, plus an increased incidence of appendicitis, cataracts, reproductive problems, and cancer. The chronic symptoms are eventually succeeded by crisis of adrenal exhaustion and ischemic heart disease [the blockage of coronary arteries and heart attacks]."

Back