Is posting on this forum near a microwave bad for you?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eli26

Super Freak
Reaction score
i was reading up on this but some people say they are bad and some people don't. what's the deal? the obvious answer is "yes otherwise they wouldn't let companies sell them" but i see a lot of people saying it does harm.

is it safe to post on a forum near one?

so what if I post near a microwave? is not like being near it affects your head or anything. Im talking about the FOOD!!!

I'm guessing your microwave didn't come with one if these stickers Blackmask:

Do-Not-Microwave-Head-230x300.png

You may be entitled to compensation if your microwave didn't have this sticker attached and you microwaved your head.

I microwave my balls.... The intent is to create hideous Flosi monsters that will eat the small and large intestines of board members who post ridiculous threads here on the forum, as well as those who post ridiculous threads in response to ridiculous threads. I plan to name my first microwave ball monster Clarence.

The only thing with this forum that could be bad for your health is having to read posts by you Eli. :)

I microwave my balls.... The intent is to create hideous Flosi monsters that will eat the small and large intestines of board members who post ridiculous threads here on the forum, as well as those who post ridiculous threads in response to ridiculous threads. I plan to name my first microwave ball monster Clarence.

hey that's not fair, I barely make any threads. :monkey4

crows, my little point worked like a charm. Ask silly questions and you will feel the wraith of the forums. Albeit, it's really a let down compared to years past where the fallout was much grander. Pfffft.

crows, my little point worked like a charm. Ask silly questions and you will feel the wraith of the forums. Albeit, it's really a let down compared to years past where the fallout was much grander. Pfffft.

Is all of this just because you don't believe in ghosts? you could have just said so. :dunno wraith? what wraith?

either way, STFU Eli! :lol (Man that really applies to everything you post lol, )

Last edited:
Back