are microwaves bad for you?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

microwaves bad for you?

• yes

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • no

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly are you referring to? The risk of radiation leakage? The risk of cooking food in them? The danger posed to those underneath a falling microwave oven?

I never cook or reheat food in plastic containers, but that's not due to the microwave oven but how plastics behave when heated. What are these people you're referring to talking about when they talk about safety?

risk of cooking food in them, Also some people were saying how it takes the nutrients out or something like that.

What exactly are you referring to? The risk of radiation leakage? The risk of cooking food in them? The danger posed to those underneath a falling microwave oven?

I never cook or reheat food in plastic containers, but that's not due to the microwave oven but how plastics behave when heated. What are these people you're referring to talking about when they talk about safety?

I don't heat in plastic or foam. But I use my microwave a lot!

I don't heat in plastic or foam. But I use my microwave a lot!

I kind of use it a lot too. which is why this was interesting for me when I saw what others were saying. But like you said...

risk of cooking food in them, Also some people were saying how it takes the nutrients out or something like that.

So does boiling vegetables. So does picking fruit and vegetables way too early and refrigerating them before they get to the supermarket weeks later. Meh.

its perfectly fine if you wrap your nutz with tinfoil before using the microwave.

so your thread got closed but Eli's stupid thread didnt? WHY? :slap

Who knows... maybe someone likes their home smelling stinky.

so your thread got closed but Eli's stupid thread didnt? WHY? :slap

must be because i'm bringing some air fresheners....

sugar teets?
Eyebrow_raise_community.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back